Jump to content
Texas_OutLaw7

Around the NFL - Playoffs Baby

Recommended Posts

At least the Patriots don't disappoint. Time after Time they exceed expectations. Against all odds.  

I've never said this before, but they're the new America's Team. 

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

At least the Patriots don't disappoint. Time after Time they exceed expectations. Against all odds.  

I've never said this before, but they're the new America's Team. 

Dude. Shut up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude. Shut up. 

Agreed. You should EXECUTED for that statement TONY. 

Edited by atran35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude. Shut up. 

Right back at ya. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tony7188 said:

Right back at ya. 

For the record, that statement I posted has cuss words. Des (i assume) edited them out.

 

You are a disgrace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody put Philip Rivers at a podium with a sheet for him to read off that has one word- RETIRE. Dude needs to be sent to a farm upstate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For the record, that statement I posted has cuss words. Des (i assume) edited them out.

 

You are a disgrace. 

For this storied franchise, 23 years without making a NFC Championship is a disgrace. 

And for the record, I would have plenty of cuss words for you too but I don't do that kind of talking behind a computer like you do to me (and various posters).

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna quit if the Eagles make it to the Championship game again with all that's happened to their team again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Eagles win the superbowl, we should fire everyone, release every player and start an expansion team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

For this storied franchise, 23 years without making a NFC Championship is a disgrace. 

And for the record, I would have plenty of cuss words for you too but I don't do that kind of talking behind a computer like you do to me (and various posters).

Wow...I thought u guys were just having FUN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

If the Eagles win the superbowl, we should fire everyone, release every player and start an expansion team.

Seriously if the Eagles win it all then Jerry needs to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask himself if he is comfortable with a division rival winning it all two years straight.  Or maybe two playoff victories in 9 years is the new standard of excellence in Dallas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Northland said:

Seriously if the Eagles win it all then Jerry needs to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask himself if he is comfortable with a division rival winning it all two years straight.  Or maybe two playoff victories in 9 years is the new standard of excellence in Dallas.

The more the eagles win the more the it grinds on Jerry's ego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×