Around the NFL - Playoffs Baby

Texas_OutLaw7

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

That's so egregious, there should be little doubt that the league is fixed. That's pass interference and helmet to helmet, yet nothing was called.

Been saying it for years. Its got sooooo much worse. They, the officals, don't even try to hide it anymore.

8 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure KC gave up a 1st down on 6 straight 3rd and long situations final drive and OT.  

I thought the Hogan catch was incomplete too. He had to pin the ball against the ground.

You are correct. Brady picked them apart like the surgeon he is. Watching him mid-way through the 4th quarter and through OT was a sight to see. Like him or hate him, the greatness is undeniable.

The NFL is the worst officiated sport in the world.  Hit the QB in the shoulder?  That's roughing the passer.  Completely mug a wide receiver hitting him before the ball arrives.  No PI there.  I feel for the Saints and Chiefs.  The league has to do something about these officials.

Just now, plan9misfit said:

You are correct. Brady picked them apart like the surgeon he is. Watching him mid-way through the 4th quarter and through OT was a sight to see. Like him or hate him, the greatness is undeniable.

I hate him. Hate him even more for loving the fact that I hate him. Then he goes out and does great thing, after great thing to rub it in my face. **** you, Tom Brady.

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

The NFL is the worst officiated sport in the world.  Hit the QB in the shoulder?  That's roughing the passer.  Completely mug a wide receiver hitting him before the ball arrives.  No PI there.  I feel for the Saints and Chiefs.  The league has to do something about these officials.

It truly is horrible. NFL has to start making these guys accountable in some way. Maybe they do. If they are, they aren't doing enough. Some of these calls are beyond bad and really can't be explained away outside of .... Oh god. I'm about to agree with @Rtnldave ... it's fixed. 

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Chiefs/Pats game was amazing.  I actually found myself pulling for both teams to score.  And, I pretty much hate NE... yet I was cheering when Gronk/Edelman kept making plays.  #Conflicted

NE simply doesn't make mistakes when it counts and come up with a big play. It's quite amazing.  KC on the other hand .... 6 or 7 3rd and longs they couldn't capitalize on. When they did stop, Ford is lined up off sides. Not running the clock down and giving Brady an eternity when they had the ball at the 1 yd line....