Dolphins: Kris Richard

Jets: Pete Carmicheal

Packers: Matt LeFluer

Edited by WizardHawk

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

PFF All-Pro Team

1st Team - Byron Jones

2nd Team - Zach Martin, Leighton Vander Esch

Interestingly enough, IIRC, Zeke Elliot finished as their #30 RB. 

Which is a stark reminder that PFF is very strange in how they grade things. Their stats are good. Their rankings are wildly inconsistent. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Which is a stark reminder that PFF is very strange in how they grade things. Their stats are good. Their rankings are wildly inconsistent. 

Yeah I don't think they value dirty yards quite like we do.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, the reality, I think, is that no ranking system is perfect. But the more data you have, the easier it can be to triangulate on the truth. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I’d honestly like to know who the 29 RBs are who were rated ahead of him, because I can’t think of more than 2 or 3 teams in the entire league who would keep their current RB rather than have Zeke.

32 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I’d honestly like to know who the 29 RBs are who were rated ahead of him, because I can’t think of more than 2 or 3 teams in the entire league who would keep their current RB rather than have Zeke.

They rank their RBs based on how much work the RB actually did on a play. Their excuse for knocking Zeke was that he has a good run blocking OL, running scheme and that all his passes were wide open dump offs. That most of his production was not a product of him. 

Like I said, their stats are good. 

Their grades are bizarre. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They rank their RBs based on how much work the RB actually did on a play. Their excuse for knocking Zeke was that he has a good run blocking OL, running scheme and that all his passes were wide open dump offs. That most of his production was not a product of him. 

Like I said, their stats are good. 

Their grades are bizarre. 

Well, they’re correct that his receptions were all wide open dump offs because Quincy doesn’t like throwing the ball unless his receivers are wide open.

That being said, Zeke does a ton of work on his plays. It’s not like he gets the ball and just falls forward for 5 yards.

AB wants a trade. He would be that absolute perfect WR for Dak. His bonus would have to be eaten by Steelers. So ~$12m/yr for 3 years. 

But the guy has gone off the rails. Almost killed a kid, "lost" his lambo for a few days, threw a ball at Ben in anger, quit on the team, celebrated a loss because he hit a milestone. 

He would be so awesome to have. But he is a culture nightmare. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

AB wants a trade. He would be that absolute perfect WR for Dak. His bonus would have to be eaten by Steelers. So ~$12m/yr for 3 years. 

But the guy has gone off the rails. Almost killed a kid, "lost" his lambo for a few days, threw a ball at Ben in anger, quit on the team, celebrated a loss because he hit a milestone. 

He would be so awesome to have. But he is a culture nightmare. 

That’s the rub. He’s the kind of WR who would help make Quincy a better QB, but do we want the baggage and media attention, especially since it’s so counter to what RedBall has established? My concern would be sideline temper tantrums, which Pittsburgh can hide/bottle up, but there’s no way that would happen in Dallas. Hell, remember what happened a few seasons ago when Dez was on the sideline firing up the guys on the bench, but the media accused him of having a meltdown? It remained until someone (thankfully) released the audio of him yelling praises and words of encouragement at the team.

Now imagine AB melting down. Good lord, the stories would go on for months.