Around the NFL - Playoffs Baby

Texas_OutLaw7

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For the record, that statement I posted has cuss words. Des (i assume) edited them out.

You are a disgrace. 

For this storied franchise, 23 years without making a NFC Championship is a disgrace. 

And for the record, I would have plenty of cuss words for you too but I don't do that kind of talking behind a computer like you do to me (and various posters).

Edited by Tony7188

23 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

For this storied franchise, 23 years without making a NFC Championship is a disgrace. 

And for the record, I would have plenty of cuss words for you too but I don't do that kind of talking behind a computer like you do to me (and various posters).

Wow...I thought u guys were just having FUN. 

14 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

If the Eagles win the superbowl, we should fire everyone, release every player and start an expansion team.

Seriously if the Eagles win it all then Jerry needs to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask himself if he is comfortable with a division rival winning it all two years straight.  Or maybe two playoff victories in 9 years is the new standard of excellence in Dallas.

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

Seriously if the Eagles win it all then Jerry needs to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask himself if he is comfortable with a division rival winning it all two years straight.  Or maybe two playoff victories in 9 years is the new standard of excellence in Dallas.

The more the eagles win the more the it grinds on Jerry's ego.