League 2019 off season

dll2000

35 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

He keeps hiring Loggains...can't get behind that 😂

Loggains is the perfect coffee boy though. Fetches it, been with him long enough to know Gase's preference exactly, and the perfect height to be a coffee table for Gase to use after he fetches it. 

The trifecta. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Loggains is the perfect coffee boy though. Fetches it, been with him long enough to know Gase's preference exactly, and the perfect height to be a coffee table for Gase to use after he fetches it. 

The trifecta. 

latest?cb=20151210133445

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

He keeps hiring Loggains...can't get behind that 😂

I hope Jets fans like a solid run-run-pass mentality and 10 WR screens a game... xD

In fairness, I think Gase will get something out of Darnold, he looked really good the last month of the season. As long as Gase is calling plays and looking after the QB, Darnold will have a good year.

Arizona

HC: Kliff Kingsbury
DC: Vance Joseph
OC: Stave Sarkisian

NYJ

HC: Adam Gase
OC:
DC: Gregg Williams

Cleveland

HC: Freddie Kitches
OC:
DC: 

Green Bay

HC: Matt LaFleur
OC:
DC: Mike Pettine [Confirmed]

Miami:

HC:
OC:
DC:

Cincinnati Bengals

HC: Zac Taylor
OC:
DC:

Denver Broncos

HC: Vic Fangio
OC: 
DC:

Tampa Bay Bucs

HC: Bruce Arians
OC: Byron Leftwich
DC: Todd Bowles

Edited by WindyCity

^^ I could be wrong but only see two good hires on that list.  Fangio and Arians will have the best staffs.

I'll also say if Miami makes the move to hire Kris Richard, that would be a really good hire.

The rest don't really move the needle for me.

Edited by topwop1

I watched the presser for Fangio and Lefluer. I think Fangio is trying his best to speak like a HC but I'm not sure if he has it in him. I think his knowledge of the game and his hard work will get him a decent shot at being successful.

Lefluer was OK, he got pretty emotional at the beginning and seemed pretty nervous tbh. The people who run the Packers are straight up ghouls. Mark Murphy looks like the crypt keeper.

I think a lot of the offensive coaches will be busts because they aren't fit to be HC yet.