League 2019 off season

dll2000

8 hours ago, dll2000 said:

People aren’t even mentioning MT.  No respect at all yet.  People are going to be really surprised this season. 

Then many will say they knew all along or remember I said ...? 

We shall see, it's a fickle league. I think only Bears fans have a real understanding of Mitch: warts and wins

• Like 1

Raiders got Hard Knocks.  Don't have HBO though.  Wish I did would like to see that.  

Amazon All or Nothing from 2018 was Panthers.  I do get that Prime and find those interesting if they aren't overly edited.  Cowboys was.  Rams and Cards were more open.

Will be interesting if there was any open discussion of benching Cam.  He was hot garbage in 2nd half of season and they should have.  He was hurting that team by playing.

This is worth watching.  When many of us were hood winked by Pace on taking a QB in 2017 a lot of us were considering Jamal Adams with #3 pick.  

As much for his intangible qualities that his coaches couldn’t stop raving about as his on field play.  

This video shows that those claims were no lie.  

37 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

This is worth watching.  When many of us were hood winked by Pace on taking a QB in 2017 a lot of us were considering Jamal Adams with #3 pick.  

As much for his intangible qualities that his coaches couldn’t stop raving about as his on field play.  

This video shows that those claims were no lie.  

Adams is a good player, but I always thought he was better. He was brutal when the Jets played here last year and now I think he's kind of overrated. Great leader sure, but not sure how good of a player he is.