#1 pick - who do the Cardinals draft?

jetjuice

15 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Gotta trade down if you can. Minor trade down, that is. I don't think Bosa is that much better than the other top 10 DL. Yeah he's great, but if you can get more draft picks and come away with a future 1st, a pair of 2nd rounders, and DE Clellin Ferrell or DT Ed Oliver, you're going to be better off than simply adding Nick Bosa in my opinion.

I'm still of the belief that Oliver is better than Bosa. I know, roast away.

You'd be wrong.  In an ideal world, Oakland wants Bosa badly and is willing to give up a pretty good package.  At that point, you're getting guys like Jonah Williams or Quinnen Williams and a slew of picks from the Raiders.  Maybe if you're sitting on the board with those two and a QB available you leverage the trade down again with the Giants or Jaguars.

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2019 at 8:52 PM, taylor made said:

I know this is gonna be unpopular but it should be Dwayne Haskins, Jr. I know Josh Rosen has played only one season but he has been a complete disaster. Sometimes you have to cut your losses early. Haskins would be going into a spot where he could sit for a year and then step in depending on Rosen's play. 

On 1/2/2019 at 7:02 AM, goldfishwars said:

Lol wut

I just want to bump this now that it seems like the Cardinals are seriously thinking about dumping Rosen.

9 minutes ago, taylor made said:
On 1/1/2019 at 8:52 PM, taylor made said:

I know this is gonna be unpopular but it should be Dwayne Haskins, Jr. I know Josh Rosen has played only one season but he has been a complete disaster. Sometimes you have to cut your losses early. Haskins would be going into a spot where he could sit for a year and then step in depending on Rosen's play. 

I just want to bump this now that it seems like the Cardinals are seriously thinking about dumping Rosen.

In one of my madden franchises the Cardinals took Haskins and ended up in the super bowl 3 years later. Just sayin

On 3/1/2019 at 7:27 PM, KingOfTheDot said:

I think no matter what Murray/Haskins are going 1-2

I think it goes Murray / Bosa / Haskins. The niners would need a total haul to move down with Bosa on the board. Unless that trade involved obj, don't see it.  The Jets lack a second round pick, the Giants may want to leapfrog the raiders just to be safe. Seems a better bet that way to me

Archived