Sign in to follow this  
jetjuice

#1 pick - who do the Cardinals draft?

On 3/7/2019 at 9:10 AM, DerbyRam said:

I'm still not buying that the Cardinals are set on Murray. I think it's all smoke and mirrors. If they don't trade down, I fully expect them to take Bosa as first choice. 

Bosa improves their team more than Murray. I actually think without improvement on their OL then it doesn't matter who they have at QB. I'll put it out there, Brady wouldn't make the POs with the team Rosen had to work with last season. Rosen WOULD have made the POs with the supporting cast (and division and HC) Brady had, although I doubt he would have done anywhere near as well in the post season. 

And now they’ve traded for Gilbert

On 3/7/2019 at 1:53 AM, lark25 said:

Wouldn’t Quinnen be better fit than Bosa? 

Yeah probably. Also probably a better player. I'm in for Quinnen. If we could trade down to 4 and still get him that would be ideal.

On 3/7/2019 at 11:10 AM, DerbyRam said:

I'm still not buying that the Cardinals are set on Murray. I think it's all smoke and mirrors. If they don't trade down, I fully expect them to take Bosa as first choice. 

Bosa improves their team more than Murray. I actually think without improvement on their OL then it doesn't matter who they have at QB. I'll put it out there, Brady wouldn't make the POs with the team Rosen had to work with last season. Rosen WOULD have made the POs with the supporting cast (and division and HC) Brady had, although I doubt he would have done anywhere near as well in the post season. 

I disagree.  You could put Von Miller on the '18 Cardinals team, and they're not much better than they currently are.  You put a competent QB on the field, and the Cardinals are a better team in '18 by a pretty significant margin.  Not saying they'd be a great team, but they'd at least be a decent team.

26 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I disagree.  You could put Von Miller on the '18 Cardinals team, and they're not much better than they currently are.  You put a competent QB on the field, and the Cardinals are a better team in '18 by a pretty significant margin.  Not saying they'd be a great team, but they'd at least be a decent team.

No they’re not.  Not if the same thing happens with 5 OL starters hitting IR.  

I want Kyler. And for that reason we are not gonna do it. We will probably draft Bosa. Who will be fine. And Quinnen will be awesome. 

Kyler>Quinnen>Bosa 

for me

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I want Kyler. And for that reason we are not gonna do it. We will probably draft Bosa. Who will be fine. And Quinnen will be awesome. 

Kyler>Quinnen>Bosa 

for me

Nah. Your team will draft Murray and mine will pick Bosa. B|

Really think they will go Murray. Terrible line or not, these are Rosena numbers last year:

28th in air yards
25th in pass attempt distance
23rd in money throws
19th in interceptable passes
16 in danger plays (where QB took unnecessary risks)
30 in expected pass TDs
36 in adjusted yards per attempt
36 in true completion percentage
36 in Play action passes
51(!!) in Red Zone completion
30 in Deep Ball percentage
22 in Pressured Completion Percentage
36 in Production Premium 
35 in True Passer Rating
34 in Accuracy Rating

8 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Nah. Your team will draft Murray and mine will pick Bosa. B|