Giants to pick #6 in 2019 NFL draft

Acgott

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Kyler Murray is going #1, which means Giants, Jags, Broncos, Dolphins, and Washington are going to be fighting to get into the top 3 to grab Haskins. Stay put at 6 and grab a top-4 defensive player. Bosa, Quinnen Williams, Josh Allen, or Oliver/White.

In this scenario, are the Cardinals trading Rosen or trading #1?

5 hours ago, Acgott said:

Going from 6-1 is going to cost us a lot more. If we can do well will a good QB, wouldn’t it make sense just to draft someone later and build an amazing team around him

The Giants most likely are not going to have to trade to #1. Even if they did, the Rams traded up to 1 from 15 to get Goff, and he took them to Superbowl by year 3. Again, if he's your guy - you go and get him.

2 hours ago, w4rrior723 said:

The Giants most likely are not going to have to trade to #1. Even if they did, the Rams traded up to 1 from 15 to get Goff, and he took them to Superbowl by year 3. Again, if he's your guy - you go and get him.

Can't argue with that logic. If he is the guy, you do what must be done for the greater good.

• Like 1

The gang over in the GM Mock Draft forum are putting on two GM mock drafts this year, the first one is an individual one, that if anyone is interested I'm willing to share the duties of GM with you guys.  This one will be starting in about a 5 days.

The second one we plan to run will be a forum wide mock, where everyone that wants to get involved can be a part of it.

If interested in either one, message me.

We don't have a ton of cap this year but we've got high picks as you all know.  Should be fun.

Edited by ny92mike

10 hours ago, ny92mike said:

The gang over in the GM Mock Draft forum are putting on two GM mock drafts this year, the first one is an individual one, that if anyone is interested I'm willing to share the duties of GM with you guys.  This one will be starting in about a 5 days.

The second one we plan to run will be a forum wide mock, where everyone that wants to get involved can be a part of it.

If interested in either one, message me.

We don't have a ton of cap this year but we've got high picks as you all know.  Should be fun.

Are you going to create a war room in here? I always like giving my opinions 

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

Not the problem, but not the solution. His money can be used to help the OL and other parts of the team.

Who would you get to replace him?  

While I could see the team drafting another one after using a 3rd and 4th round pick on qb's in recent past, but do you think starting a rookie week one is the right move?

Perhaps target one of the many veteran qb's that will be looking for a home.

I don't know I'll let you guys figure that out after this first mock is over, if you care to help out with this first one, just know that Eli will be on the roster for at least this year.