Giants to pick #6 in 2019 NFL draft

Acgott

Lock is the best choice for #6.   Out of all the QBs besides Murray, hes been getting better.  From last summer to now hes been going straight up.  With #17 I would try and trade back to get more picks.  I'm liking that OT from Washington.  Starter right away

On 4/3/2019 at 12:53 PM, Danger said:

Depending on how you guys feel about Rosen I would suggest trading 37 + a conditional 2020 pick for Rosen. Ranging between a 3rd and 5th depending on performance.

I don't want Rosen at all. He showed me zero from watching him in games last season even if he was behind a porous offensive line. He was less than impressive at all from what i saw. Plus from how the Mara family is, this organization isn't gonna deal with a kid who has a big mouth. Ask Odell about that one. 

On 05/04/2019 at 7:07 PM, Giants4eva said:

He showed me zero from watching him in games last season even if he was behind a porous offensive line.

Ummm when you’re a rookie QB, that’s kinda a big deal. We cut Eli a bit of slack for what he had to deal with and he’s a vet who also had talented WRs to throw to. So why not cut Rosen some slack?

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 9:34 AM, Cuziam71 said:

Lock is the best choice for #6.   Out of all the QBs besides Murray, hes been getting better.  From last summer to now hes been going straight up.  With #17 I would try and trade back to get more picks.  I'm liking that OT from Washington.  Starter right away

Lock is bad tho. He can’t hit a moving target. He doesn’t throw consistently with Anticipation; so rare in fact, you would think it’s a fluke when it shows up in a throw or two on his tape. He couldn’t read a defense even if the defensive coordinator put the Gameplan in front of him. Makes bad decisions like it’s his job to do so. Cannot move around in the pocket and if pressure comes up the middle he turns into a deer in headlights. He can’t diagnose a blitz even if there were 9 guys in a box. If his first read is open he looks like Payton Manning, but his mechanics fall apart on a consistent basis throughout the game. It’s weird because when he’s in rhythm his mechanics look clean, but any other time of the game his release point is all over the place and the ball won’t actually find it’s target in the NFL. He gets Happy Feet when pressure comes and literally back pedals like a rookie madden player. He throws on his back foot consistently. 

Bad QB is Drew Lock; believe the hype you should not. 

11 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

What would you guys hope for in this scenario?

1. ARI - Murray

2. SF - Bosa

3. NYJ - Allen

4. OAK - Q. Williams

5. TB - Oliver

I'd either take Devin White or Dwayne Haskins. I think the Giants would heavily consider White and Montez Sweat. I think White would be higher up on their board. 

15 hours ago, Cuziam71 said:

I know this might be a reach but has anyone see wr Parris Campbell.  Looks great.  Seems like he can do anything on the field

Yeah he can do everything except consistently catch a football. His hands are just awful. He’s a third rounder. 

Edited by YogiBiz

20 hours ago, Cuziam71 said:

I know this might be a reach but has anyone see wr Parris Campbell.  Looks great.  Seems like he can do anything on the field

Those Ohio St WRs look great in shorts. They aren't going to be anything more than slightly above average WRs in the NFL though. 

5 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Those Ohio St WRs look great in shorts. They aren't going to be anything more than slightly above average WRs in the NFL though. 

Not to mention that these WRs underwhelmed with JT Barrett and the second Haskins starts they become productive.

Man I’m gonna be so ticked off when this team passes on Haskins. So pissed off.

10 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Not to mention that these WRs underwhelmed with JT Barrett and the second Haskins starts they become productive.

It won’t be worse than last year 

11 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I still believe we won't get a chance to pass on him. I think the Bengals trade to 3, 4, or 5 and take him. But depending on the board, I might be pissed if we pass on him as well.