Giants to pick #6 in 2019 NFL draft

Acgott

13 hours ago, Cuziam71 said:

Seems like the giants are looking hard into tracy mcsorley.  He visited the giants.  Good arm and played with Barkley.  Maybe us the 3rd or 4th round for him. 

We can get him in the 6th. I'm totally down for this. I think there is always a spot for an ultra competitive, team oriented, athletic player. Take some time to see if he can develop as a QB while also giving him reps at other positions. He's worth a late round pick for sure, especially with as many picks we have.

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

We can get him in the 6th. I'm totally down for this. I think there is always a spot for an ultra competitive, team oriented, athletic player. Take some time to see if he can develop as a QB while also giving him reps at other positions. He's worth a late round pick for sure, especially with as many picks we have.

McSorley has a never say die type attitude. Really like that in a prospect. Be interesting to see if he can translate his game to the NFL. 

On 4/3/2019 at 9:34 AM, Cuziam71 said:

Lock is the best choice for #6.   Out of all the QBs besides Murray, hes been getting better.  From last summer to now hes been going straight up.  With #17 I would try and trade back to get more picks.  I'm liking that OT from Washington.  Starter right away

Please, please! You'll break The Mellow One's heart! He is desperately holding out for Haskins, or- dare I say it?- a trade to reacquire Geno Smith, so that The Golden Dream of Geno leading the Giants to the Super Bowl can live again!

(Come to think of it, The M.O. may love Haskins because he's the nearest thing to Geno Reincarnate!)

Image result for Geno Smith

11 hours ago, Cuziam71 said:

I watched haskins and mcsorley against each other and wow mcsorley can do anything.   Draft him with the 3rd round and lets use the first 3 picks on defense and a tackle

Wouldnt be opposed to it. Watched McSorley against Kentucky in his final college game, and even with Josh Allen causing mayhem all around him McSorley found ways to gain yardage and get his team down the field

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cuziam71 said:

A few more days from the draft what's the odds Murray drops to 6?

0%. He is 100% going #1.

I'm putting out my final mock tonight here and I think it has a good chance of being close to correct. One scenario that looks like it may be possible to happen that I would love, but am not including in my mock, is the top 5 picks being Murray, Bosa, Oliver, Williams, White, leaving us to take Josh Allen at 6. That would be a dream come true.

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

0%. He is 100% going #1.

I'm putting out my final mock tonight here and I think it has a good chance of being close to correct. One scenario that looks like it may be possible to happen that I would love, but am not including in my mock, is the top 5 picks being Murray, Bosa, Oliver, Williams, White, leaving us to take Josh Allen at 6. That would be a dream come true.

Even if he doesn’t, someone would trade up. I’m on board with the QB Zero Strategy. #TankwithEli #Playfor2020 #FireGettleman 

19 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Even if he doesn’t, someone would trade up. I’m on board with the QB Zero Strategy. #TankwithEli #Playfor2020 #FireGettleman 

Maybe there is someone who will be available very late in the first round that the Giants really like that they will trade up for...

Historically, Gettleman has never used more than 7 picks in a single draft. He has 12 this year. Expect more than 1 trade up.

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Maybe there is someone who will be available very late in the first round that the Giants really like that they will trade up for...

Historically, Gettleman has never used more than 7 picks in a single draft. He has 12 this year. Expect more than 1 trade up.

Trading up for a QB? Come on now, it’s Eli until death do us part 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Watch this team take Drew Lock or Daniel Jones at 17 smh

I think the value at DL and/or OL is going to be too high at 17 to select a QB. Christian Wilkins, Jonah Williams, Andre Dillard, Clelin Ferrell, Dexter Lawrence could all possibly be available. If Gettleman is truly running the war room, no one he would take Jones over any of those guys.