Giants to pick #6 in 2019 NFL draft

Acgott

7 minutes ago, BucShot said:

Why wouldn't the Giants love Haskins? If you want a pocket passer, dude is a tremendous prospect and even grew up a Giants fan. I think he's their guy, and I think the Murray love is a bluff.

Because the guy that runs our team is an idiot 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Acgott said:

Because the guy that runs our team is an idiot 

Dont make the mistake of believing everything you hear this time of year.  I think we asked for the 2 pick from the 49ers because we had a QB in mind.  I could be wrong, but you never know.  This is just as likely to be a way to throw other teams of thinking we have a interest in Haskins as it is to be true. 

7 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

Rolls eye dude chill. He really isn’t. 

Unless its proven otherwise, the trade he made was so dumb and damaging that he absolutely deserves to be called an idiot. We all know we are going to suck this year, but if we still suck in 2020 he has to go. Hell, I'd say kick him to the curb after this year if this draft class sucks. He needs to nail this to have any chance of winning more than 5 games in the foreseeable future. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Acgott said:

We drafted a RB with #2 pick and keep putting our life on a QB whose been below average for 5 seasons

Don’t forget we traded one of the best WR in the league who bailed Eli out time and time again and made him look decent. 

Oh and the GM that traded OBJ is notoriously bad at drafting WR

Edited by Kodaraw

2 hours ago, Kodaraw said:

Don’t forget we traded one of the best WR in the league who bailed Eli out time and time again and made him look decent. 

Oh and the GM that traded OBJ is notoriously bad at drafting WR

If we draft a receiver in the first round, I'll be upset. I think N'keal Harry/Deebo Samuel in the 2nd round or Andy Isabella in the 3rd round would be the best value at WR we could get. 

12 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

If we draft a receiver in the first round, I'll be upset. I think N'keal Harry/Deebo Samuel in the 2nd round or Andy Isabella in the 3rd round would be the best value at WR we could get. 

Do you think Hakeem Butler could be there at 37? 

6: Montez Sweat

17: Jonah Williams

37: Hakeem Butler

Trade this year's 3 and a conditional 3 next year for Rosen? 

4th round: best corner/best interior offensive lineman

5th: BPA? (and so on and so forth)

5 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Isabella is a slot guy.  That’d give us 4 guys who operate out of the slot. I’d prefer Ridley or even Stanley Morgan Jr in later rounds 

1 minute ago, Kodaraw said:

Isabella is a slot guy.  That’d give us 4 guys who operate out of the slot. I’d prefer Ridley or even Stanley Morgan Jr in later rounds 

Isabella is a faster Victor Cruz. Give me that in round 3 any day of the week. I havent watched any of Ridley or Morgan Jr. 

49 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Isabella is a faster Victor Cruz. Give me that in round 3 any day of the week. I havent watched any of Ridley or Morgan Jr. 

What I’ve seen from Isabella is body catcher/unreliable hands.  Good routes and speed though. 

9 hours ago, minutemancl said:

He’s Sinorice Moss 2.0, all the talent but can’t actually catch the football. And for that matter Butler can’t catch either. If we are going to target a bigger receiver, someone like Kelvin Harmon would be legit. 

Edited by YogiBiz

14 hours ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

Do you think Hakeem Butler could be there at 37? 

6: Montez Sweat

17: Jonah Williams

37: Hakeem Butler

Trade this year's 3 and a conditional 3 next year for Rosen? 

4th round: best corner/best interior offensive lineman

5th: BPA? (and so on and so forth)

If the heart condition thing is true, Sweat definitely won’t go in the first. I would rather have Burns anyways. That guy is seriously something special. I do like the idea of trading for Rosen. We shall see though