HIDE YOUR HORSES; GREASE UP YOUR POLES! The Underdogs are Back! Eagles vs Bears WC GDT

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Last time we played in Chicago in the Playoffs was the Fog Bowl. 

Let's hope there wont be a repeat.

We played them in 2001 and beat them. We got our revenge from the fog bowl already. So, clean slate this time. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

for one game but he's been left corner ever since he got healthy again

Damn, I haven’t paying enough attention,  Although, I feel like it would work well for Rasul.  Felt like Nnamdi Asomough should have done the same thing...

10 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I am intrigued by this game.

The Bears defense will legit murder you, but Nick Foles has some playoff magic.

The injuries in the Eagles secondary could be a problem. Nagy has routinely gotten DBs lost in coverage and yelling at each other.

It’s a hell of a D, I think the Eagles OL + TEs have been at the top of their game this back half. If Lane does what he did to Mack last year it’ll go a long way for the Eagles. The OL as a whole will help mitigate the effect of that monstrous front at least some. You essentially have 3 all pros playing to one side in Kelce, Brooks and Lane. Wiz and JP are pretty damn good too. 

because of that front though we are gonna be passing it a ton again. I expect Sproles, Goedert, and Alshon to be the big contributors. Obligatory Ertz. Will be interesting if Mike Wallace is active to try and stretch the field or if Tate finally has himself a game.

On the flip side Cohen will probably be the key for the Bears, being that outlet as the interior pressure gets to Trubs will be invaluable. There are a lot of weapons on that side of the ball. If the Bears OL steps up and gives him time to do stuff it’ll be tough. But if I had to pick a QB in the playoffs to go against, it’d be Trubs.

11 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

We played them in 2001 and beat them. We got our revenge from the fog bowl already. So, clean slate this time. 

Pretty sure Bears fans are still salty about Jim Miller getting knocked out in that game lol. Like that would’ve made a difference. Start of the championship game run for Donovan and Andy. Should’ve beaten the Rams that year but of course they choked.

Looking forward to the game! Looking forward to a really tough, physical game this week. Obviously I'm a Bears fan but been rooting for the Eagles most of their games for over a decade, was rooting hard for you guys last postseason.

Just can't root for you guys this week. lol

13 hours ago, eagles18 said:

I get it, we are 9-7 but Bears fans i've come across are really cocky.. 

If you are in any way talking about the IBT dude that got a ban in General, please note he is a d-bag who literally no one in the Bears forum likes or respects. I'm still not convinced it wasn't a troll account.

Otherwise a lot of us are ecstatic about how the season went, but we know this isn't an easy game in any way. You guys won it all last year with mostly the same team, and with the same QB. No way to overlook that.

13 hours ago, Eagles23 said:

Chess match between Pederson and Nagy is gonna be great

You mean Nagy vs Schwartz,  right?

Not liking our chances in the 4th QT that's for sure. Better be up 24pts the way hes been coaching. 

I can vouch for Sugashane as a good dude for sure.  He's helped me, along with a few others, lose a significant amount of weight (60 lbs) in relatively short period of time and have me feeling much better about myself.

I will say that I feel nervous slightly because it's at Soldier Field, which usually gives us fits for whatever reason.  But, I feel confident if BDN and Country Cox are good to go.

4 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

I can vouch for Sugashane as a good dude for sure.  He's helped me, along with a few others, lose a significant amount of weight (60 lbs) in relatively short period of time and have me feeling much better about myself.

I will say that I feel nervous slightly because it's at Soldier Field, which usually gives us fits for whatever reason.  But, I feel confident if BDN and Country Cox are good to go.

You know you’re an old school poster when....

you bold someone’s tag name instead of @‘ing them. 

Archived