HIDE YOUR HORSES; GREASE UP YOUR POLES! The Underdogs are Back! Eagles vs Bears WC GDT

EaglesPeteC

I think the Eagles defense will match pretty well against the Bears offense. The Dline is playing it’s best ball of the year and will get a good amount of pressure and sacks. Jordan Howard isn’t really an elusive runner. I think the Eagles can neutralize their run game fairly easily. I think the CB’s actually matchup well with their WR’s. Allen Robinson is exactly the type of WR Rasul is built to stop. Especially if Sidney plays, him and Maddox can watch up well with the Bears other WR’s. The biggest X factors for the Bears offense are Trubiski running and Tarik Cohen in the passing game.

The biggest thing on offense is staying patient and not turning the ball over. The Bears will get stops. But they really feast on turnovers. Big Shaft Foles can’t be reckless with  the ball or it’ll get ugly. I think the Eagles Oline can keep Mack and co from wrecking the game. We need BBD’s biggest sack on Sunday, because a handful of surprises on offense could be they key to getting enough points to win.

13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think the Eagles defense will match pretty well against the Bears offense. The Dline is playing it’s best ball of the year and will get a good amount of pressure and sacks. Jordan Howard isn’t really an elusive runner. I think the Eagles can neutralize their run game fairly easily. I think the CB’s actually matchup well with their WR’s. Allen Robinson is exactly the type of WR Rasul is built to stop. Especially if Sidney plays, him and Maddox can watch up well with the Bears other WR’s. The biggest X factors for the Bears offense are Trubiski running and Tarik Cohen in the passing game.

The biggest thing on offense is staying patient and not turning the ball over. The Bears will get stops. But they really feast on turnovers. Big Shaft Foles can’t be reckless with  the ball or it’ll get ugly. I think the Eagles Oline can keep Mack and co from wrecking the game. We need BBD’s biggest sack on Sunday, because a handful of surprises on offense could be they key to getting enough points to win.

The Vikings defense a year ago was better than this Chicago defense..

22 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

The Vikings defense a year ago was better than this Chicago defense..

Maybe?....It also could have been that the Vikings D was a bit over-hyped. Bears D this year create bigger plays and more turnovers than last years's Vikings D did. that is my main concern about playing them. But it is hard to predict something like  that blowout of the Vikings would happen again. That was so crazy.

55 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

To be fair, Clowney had his way all game. But Watt was stoned all game on the flip side. 

I’m really just hoping Nick gets the ball out quick and we can win this game 17-14 or so. I think it’s more about our defense containing Mitchell’s legs and we’ll be ok. Gonna be a sloberknocker. Grind out game like ATL last year. 

14 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Since I was bored at work today I read a ton about the game lol. A lot of people (especially Bears fans) think that we’re going to get killed. Rip out the dog masks baby!

We headed to Chi with the ski masks. Takin whatever we want! 

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Since I was bored at work today I read a ton about the game lol. A lot of people (especially Bears fans) think that we’re going to get killed. Rip out the dog masks baby!

Well I mean Hell we were a #1 Seed at home going to lose to a 6th seed last year. 

Keep making us the Underdog  even if technically  we should be.

Pressure and I do mean all the Pressure is on the Bears to Win.

Archived