Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EaglesPeteC

HIDE YOUR HORSES; GREASE UP YOUR POLES! The Underdogs are Back! Eagles vs Bears WC GDT

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Trubisky

.....who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Eagles defense will match pretty well against the Bears offense. The Dline is playing it’s best ball of the year and will get a good amount of pressure and sacks. Jordan Howard isn’t really an elusive runner. I think the Eagles can neutralize their run game fairly easily. I think the CB’s actually matchup well with their WR’s. Allen Robinson is exactly the type of WR Rasul is built to stop. Especially if Sidney plays, him and Maddox can watch up well with the Bears other WR’s. The biggest X factors for the Bears offense are Trubiski running and Tarik Cohen in the passing game.

The biggest thing on offense is staying patient and not turning the ball over. The Bears will get stops. But they really feast on turnovers. Big Shaft Foles can’t be reckless with  the ball or it’ll get ugly. I think the Eagles Oline can keep Mack and co from wrecking the game. We need BBD’s biggest sack on Sunday, because a handful of surprises on offense could be they key to getting enough points to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

His **** will be at full chub. 

For clarification, you're saying he will be 100% of his 75%?   Is that right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eddie Jackson's ankle is a little gimpy. I'm taking shots downfield.  Challenge Prince Amukamara consistently. If the pass pro will hold up and the field isn't too terrible we could make plays down field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think the Eagles defense will match pretty well against the Bears offense. The Dline is playing it’s best ball of the year and will get a good amount of pressure and sacks. Jordan Howard isn’t really an elusive runner. I think the Eagles can neutralize their run game fairly easily. I think the CB’s actually matchup well with their WR’s. Allen Robinson is exactly the type of WR Rasul is built to stop. Especially if Sidney plays, him and Maddox can watch up well with the Bears other WR’s. The biggest X factors for the Bears offense are Trubiski running and Tarik Cohen in the passing game.

The biggest thing on offense is staying patient and not turning the ball over. The Bears will get stops. But they really feast on turnovers. Big Shaft Foles can’t be reckless with  the ball or it’ll get ugly. I think the Eagles Oline can keep Mack and co from wrecking the game. We need BBD’s biggest sack on Sunday, because a handful of surprises on offense could be they key to getting enough points to win.

The Vikings defense a year ago was better than this Chicago defense..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

The Vikings defense a year ago was better than this Chicago defense..

Maybe?....It also could have been that the Vikings D was a bit over-hyped. Bears D this year create bigger plays and more turnovers than last years's Vikings D did. that is my main concern about playing them. But it is hard to predict something like  that blowout of the Vikings would happen again. That was so crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

 

To be fair, Clowney had his way all game. But Watt was stoned all game on the flip side. 

I’m really just hoping Nick gets the ball out quick and we can win this game 17-14 or so. I think it’s more about our defense containing Mitchell’s legs and we’ll be ok. Gonna be a sloberknocker. Grind out game like ATL last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I was bored at work today I read a ton about the game lol. A lot of people (especially Bears fans) think that we’re going to get killed. Rip out the dog masks baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Since I was bored at work today I read a ton about the game lol. A lot of people (especially Bears fans) think that we’re going to get killed. Rip out the dog masks baby!

We headed to Chi with the ski masks. Takin whatever we want! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

We headed to Chi with the ski masks. Takin whatever we want! 

InsistentDeadKoodoo-small.gif

Put the lombardi in the bag and no one gets hurt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we want the birds to win we gotta mask up like we did last year with the dogs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

honestly the weirdest thing this year might be that Isaac Seumalo has played well at LG. 

 

Like to the point where that's his job next year no questions asked.

Edited by ninjapirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Since I was bored at work today I read a ton about the game lol. A lot of people (especially Bears fans) think that we’re going to get killed. Rip out the dog masks baby!

Well I mean Hell we were a #1 Seed at home going to lose to a 6th seed last year. 

Keep making us the Underdog  even if technically  we should be.

Pressure and I do mean all the Pressure is on the Bears to Win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Daimonas said:

If we want the birds to win we gotta mask up like we did last year with the dogs. 

Im ready!  Put the mothalovin effin Lombardis in the bag!  We'll take 2!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×