HIDE YOUR HORSES; GREASE UP YOUR POLES! The Underdogs are Back! Eagles vs Bears WC GDT

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

thank you for not being salty like vikings fans

What's this all about?  I posted after the game not once but twice giving credit to the Eagles for going into Soldier Field and getting the win.  Nothing to be salty about last year's game for either.  You guys dominated us in every phase of the game.  While I was far from impressed by the behavior of some of your fans, I haven't begrudged your team anything they haven't earned.  In both games, you won fair and square and I salute you for that. 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

What's this all about?  I posted after the game not once but twice giving credit to the Eagles for going into Soldier Field and getting the win.  Nothing to be salty about last year's game for either.  You guys dominated us in every phase of the game.  While I was far from impressed by the behavior of some of your fans, I haven't begrudged your team anything they haven't earned.  In both games, you won fair and square and I salute you for that. 

Not you, but many Vikings fans since that game have been the biggest whiners I've seen in sports fandom.

Uncle buck going hard in that GDT. Saw at least a few posts. “Send those manure eating fans home”, or something. He’s saaaallllttttyyyyy as hell still. Don’t let him fool you, ninja. 

By the way, you guys hear the ball was partially blocked by Hestor? Crazy. Got his finger tips on it. 

11 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Uncle buck going hard in that GDT. Saw at least a few posts. “Send those manure eating fans home”, or something. He’s saaaallllttttyyyyy as hell still. Don’t let him fool you, ninja. 

By the way, you guys hear the ball was partially blocked by Hestor? Crazy. Got his finger tips on it. 

I won't deny I was cheering for the Bears, but I don't know what there is to be salty about in last year's NFCCG.  I'm still salty about the 2009 NFCCG against the Saints because they cheated to beat us, but the Eagles beat us fair and square.

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

I won't deny I was cheering for the Bears, but I don't know what there is to be salty about in last year's NFCCG.  I'm still salty about the 2009 NFCCG against the Saints because they cheated to beat us, but the Eagles beat us fair and square.

I don’t really care what way you go for whatever reason you have but at least be honest about it. What reason do you have to cheer against us (manure eaters) with such vitriol besides us kicking the Vikings behinds last year? And in favor of a division rival no less. You can hate on us, I’d understand why the way we treated your fans and your team last year but don’t disguise it. Just own the hate and let it flow through you. 

7 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

is the bounty gate really cheating?? 

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

is the bounty gate really cheating?? 

I agree. I hear that a lot as to why the Saints beat the Vikings. But I don´t think they play any less intense were no bounty involved. Had the Saints injured a Viking player I could understand it but I can´t remember that was the case.

9 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I just read this today. Unbelievable end to that last night. I audibly shrieked. 

@EaglesPeteC wanna hook up for next week? Or are you watching at home? (I'm still coming round.)

I watched in Woody's downtown this week, nice little Eagles bar. 

59 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I just read this today. Unbelievable end to that last night. I audibly shrieked. 

@EaglesPeteC wanna hook up for next week? Or are you watching at home? (I'm still coming round.)

I watched in Woody's downtown this week, nice little Eagles bar. 

Which downtown, downtown Durham? 

I'll have to see what is going on at the homestead that day and see if I actually have 3 hours of freedom away from child responsibility while the game is on. I'll get back to you.

Archived