HIDE YOUR HORSES; GREASE UP YOUR POLES! The Underdogs are Back! Eagles vs Bears WC GDT

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I woke up this morning thirsty but the only thing I had in the fridge was an unopened bottle of champagne from new years so now Im just sitting here at 10 am drinking champagne 

You know there is this thing called “water”....

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Strangely confident we are going to win. Normally I am much more anxious. Its weird. Unsettling even. 

That defense is really good. I hate playing them on Madden. Vander Esch was such a great pick up 

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Strangely confident we are going to win. Normally I am much more anxious. Its weird. Unsettling even. 

That’s how I was last year before the Vikings game and even the super bowl.

i think you guys being dead at mid season and coming back took pressure off the same way Carson being out did for us.

Seahawks are playing with house money too as are the Bears, slightly. So it won’t be much advantage I guess.

think the Rams will crumble next week and I think our second trip to New Orleans will go differently. But it can’t be any worse so

We're  gonna need our Defense  to continue getting TO vs Trubisky. Take away that drink and dunk check down Charlie offense He's been doing the past month.

Not sure "who" we plan to put on Cohen but Schwartz  better have a plan and if it doesn't work, ADAPT!

Hopefully  this is the game we surprise the world and utilize Tate properly. He should  be familiar at least with the bears secondary.

Go birds!

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I need you guys to win today. Can you please not let me down?

As I sit here watching Gameday Morning, Michael Irvin being annoying af, and replays of Jerruh's old saggy arse fist pumping, there's a small part of me that wouldn't mind if we lost just so Dallas was the lowest remaining seed and had to go to New Orleans next week. I hate to say it, but the Rams are big fat phony's and I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas win that game.

If the football gods came knocking at my door and said, "Let's make a deal. We'll let Philly get another ship next year if Dallas can win it all this year", I'd slam the door in their face. Nothing makes me happier than a heart broken Dallas fanbase yelling, "Next year is our year doe!" I just have to be patient...

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

As I sit here watching Gameday Morning, Michael Irvin being annoying af, and replays of Jerruh's old saggy arse fist pumping, there's a small part of me that wouldn't mind if we lost just so Dallas was the lowest remaining seed and had to go to New Orleans next week. I hate to say it, but the Rams are big fat phony's and I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas win that game.

If the football gods came knocking at my door and said, "Let's make a deal. We'll let Philly get another ship next year if Dallas can win it all this year", I'd slam the door in their face. Nothing makes me happier than a heart broken Dallas fanbase yelling, "Next year is our year doe!" I just have to be patient...

You are one of my top 5 people on this site. Your vitriol is real. 

Archived