HIDE YOUR HORSES; GREASE UP YOUR POLES! The Underdogs are Back! Eagles vs Bears WC GDT

EaglesPeteC

Good luck guys.  You're going to need it ;)

In all seriousness this should be a great game with some real good matchups across the board.  Both defenses know the offenses.  The coaching matchups are great.  The player matchups are great with a lot of familiarity on both sides.  Theres not a lot that would shock me in the game.  MT10 has absolutely shredded bad secondaries this year.  I wouldnt sell him short.  He has made A LOT of back breaking plays late in games to extend drives and end games.  He has been terrific on 3rd down since he his first start as a rookie.  Look forward to some fun this weekend between 2 great fronts.

19 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

In all seriousness this should be a great game with some real good matchups across the board.  Both defenses know the offenses.  The coaching matchups are great.  The player matchups are great with a lot of familiarity on both sides.  Theres not a lot that would shock me in the game.  MT10 has absolutely shredded bad secondaries this year.  I wouldnt sell him short.  He has made A LOT of back breaking plays late in games to extend drives and end games.  He has been terrific on 3rd down since he his first start as a rookie.  Look forward to some fun this weekend between 2 great fronts.

You all don’t even have a GDT. Eagles win confirmed 

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Who?

Burton better have that head on a swivel. I think we do well vs Howard's downhill running style. I think Cohen is going to be the X factor. Do we cover him with Jenkins/a DB? 

I would play zone exclusively. Play Trubisky for the scramble, make him throw into tight windows instead of man 

Offensively, their DB play has been predicated by the pass rush IMO. They have some other guys who can play...Hicks/Goldman. DougieP has to stay within striking distance of the 1st down, don't get behind schedule.  I would screen to Mack's side at least twice early just to get him thinking.  

Hey NFL, somebody have Mack take a piss test yet? 

Should be a really good game but I liken this 2018 Bears squad to last year's Eagles squad.  They just have a certain swag going on with them that I think they can beat any team right now and go on a legit SB run.

How is big **** Nick looking for this Sunday with his injury?

3 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Should be a really good game but I liken this 2018 Bears squad to last year's Eagles squad.  They just have a certain swag going on with them that I think they can beat any team right now and go on a legit SB run.

How is big **** Nick looking for this Sunday with his injury?

His **** will be at full chub. 

Our path to victory is pretty much Trubisky having a bad game IMO. We need him missing deep throws, pressure early to give him happy feet, and just put their offense to a halt. While our run D is not what it used to be, I still think it can completely shut down there run game IF our D doesn't have to respect the passing attack as much. 

On offense, this an all time great D playing at home where they have been especially dominant. Even if Foles is playing his A game, I don't see more than 3 long drives. Run game will probably get shut down. Foles has helped us realize we do have a pretty damn talented group of pass catchers, and the OL has been good, so I can see us scoring maybe 3 TDs if it's a great day for the offense.

I predict we will hold a 23-10 lead with about 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter thanks to some TOs from the Bears and St. Nick playing his dong off.. but what follows will be multiple 3 and outs from us while the Bears offense gets more combined yards on 2 TD drives than they had in the entire game beforehand. We lose 24-23.  

Archived