Wild Card Round - Texans vs Colts

ET80

Worried about this game.   They going to have to play aggressive.  

No one can really run on the colts.  I'm afraid we will waste half the game trying then make Watson throw the rest.  They need to have a game plan for this and surely they know this.

My only hope is that they sell out on stopping TY. Get a LB to jam him, get hands on him, play incredibly physical for every single second he's on the field. 

If we lose because Luck was able to hit guys like Inman, Ebron and Hynes - it'll suck, but at least we knew the situation we were walking into. If TY has another 150+ game, it's evidence we're not paying attention.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

My only hope is that they sell out on stopping TY. Get a LB to jam him, get hands on him, play incredibly physical for every single second he's on the field. 

If we lose because Luck was able to hit guys like Inman, Ebron and Hynes - it'll suck, but at least we knew the situation we were walking into. If TY has another 150+ game, it's evidence we're not paying attention.

He is nursing an ankle injury which I'm kinda worried about.  Really limited him against Tennessee.  I have to imagine that if this were Week 7 or something there's no way he'd be playing.

21 hours ago, bananabucket said:

He is nursing an ankle injury which I'm kinda worried about.  Really limited him against Tennessee.  I have to imagine that if this were Week 7 or something there's no way he'd be playing.

He's got a LOT to say recently. Given his performances over the last few years, he's got every right to say it.

Hope guys are taking notice.

6 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

RAC just needs to do the exact opposite of his gameplan for the last matchup

I say sell the farm on stopping Hilton. Get Zach or Dylan lined up right on top of him and JAM him relentlessly at the snap, then pass him onto some CB/S bracket coverage. 

Yes... put three bodies on him early. Force the Colts to lean on Inman/Ebron/Rogers. Grab him off the line, get physical with him in his route, don't Iet him get comfortable, don't let him take three steps without some sort of contact. Draw a few flags if you must, but set the expectation that TY is not leaving this game without a few bruises.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:25 AM, ET80 said:

I say sell the farm on stopping Hilton. Get Zach or Dylan lined up right on top of him and JAM him relentlessly at the snap, then pass him onto some CB/S bracket coverage. 

Yes... put three bodies on him early. Force the Colts to lean on Inman/Ebron/Rogers. Grab him off the line, get physical with him in his route, don't Iet him get comfortable, don't let him take three steps without some sort of contact. Draw a few flags if you must, but set the expectation that TY is not leaving this game without a few bruises.

im worried about getting dad d***ed by Ebron. i think TY is going to be a bit of a scarecrow this weekend

Match up:
ThursPreview_Wk6.png

Venue:
Saturday, Jan 5, 2019 • 3:35 PM CT • NRG Stadium (71,795) • Houston, Texas
1st-playoff-game.jpg

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

TV: ESPN, ABC Joe Tessitore, Jason Witten, Booger McFarland

Streaming: DirecTV Now, Hulu with Live TV, PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, and Sling TV. You can also live stream the games through the ABC app if you log in with your cable TV credentials or with the Yahoo Sports app on IOS / Android.

Preview:

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Bill Vinovich
Texans are 8-6 with Vinovich
Colts are 4-5 with Vinovich
Home teams are 5-2 in playoff games Vinovich referees

Uniform Combination: Deep Steel Blue Jerseys/Liberty White Pants

Weather: 66° F Clear Full Weather: Link

Roof: Game Time Decision

Know where you are parking (Put your color lot in Waze)
Parking_Map_HEB.jpg

Parking Information
Platinum Lot: 10:30AM
Parking Lots: 11:30AM
Pedestrian Gates: 12:00PM

Gate Information
Bud Light Plaza: 1:00PM
Chevron Kids Corner: 1:00PM
BULLevard presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors: 1:00PM
Verizon East & West Entrances: 1:30PM
All Other Gates: 2:00PM

Flag Holders: Houston Texans Fan Club Members