2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

4 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

We signed TE Daniel Brown according to Manish....guess he’s a blocking TE?

Apparently his blocking is horrific.  Converted WR. It sounds like he got no playing time in Chicago but Loggains knew him. Will try and make the team as the #3 TE/ST. 

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

Apparently his blocking is horrific.  Converted WR. It sounds like he got no playing time in Chicago but Loggains knew him. Will try and make the team as the #3 TE/ST. 

So I guess Herndon is gonna be the only TE till the draft that knows how to block

• Like 1

I was all for trading D Lee once we signed C.J. Mosley but now....I’m starting to rethink.

If he doesn’t have much, value...probably best to keep him and rotate him with Avery. Let them battle it out all season to see who we keep the season(s) after. 

Decline Lee’s option and tell him if everything works out, he’ll get a new deal. Should motivate him. Pretty sure if he beats out Avery and shows consistent improvement, Avery would be easy to cut. If Avery wins job, we simply let Lee go.

Better than just trading him for a 5th. We’re not necessarily good when mid to late round picks you know?

• Like 1