2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

That literally makes no sense.

Maybe that’s why some are pro him. Leo is quick but you put him at edge and he’s one ignored the slowest edges in the league. Oliver is quick and faster than Leo but still not fast for an edge. If we line up with 4 DLineman he’s an edge. And he’s not a fast guy around the edge. And in fact has 0 edge rusher moves we’ve seen

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Maybe that’s why some are pro him. Leo is quick but you put him at edge and he’s one ignored the slowest edges in the league. Oliver is quick and faster than Leo but still not fast for an edge. If we line up with 4 DLineman he’s an edge. And he’s not a fast guy around the edge. And in fact has 0 edge rusher moves we’ve seen

At a 4.7 and a shuttle that quick, he's plenty fast.

Just now, barnaby8787 said:

At a 4.7 and a shuttle that quick, he's plenty fast.

Yet like I said has never shown to beat tackles around the edge. Yet that’s what her be doing for us. Not smart IMO to choose a guy at 3 and have him mainly do what he’s never done. Just hope he can bc he’s big and athletic 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Yet like I said has never shown to beat tackles around the edge. Yet that’s what her be doing for us. Not smart IMO to choose a guy at 3 and have him mainly do what he’s never done. Just hope he can bc he’s big and athletic 

I guess the Patriots were dumb for drafting Julian Edelman too.  

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

My bad didn’t know the Pats drafted Edelman 3rd overall in the draft. Sorry

Give me a break Bobby.  Scouts rant and rave about his athleticism and elite change of direction. Some teams even think he's athletic enough to play LB.  I'll trust their evaluation over yours.

Kyler to #1 seems to be confirmed.

Giants talking about Rosen.

Raiders trying to get to 2 for Q Williams. Why 2 and not 3? Because Bills & Jets might have a deal in place for Bills to draft Q at 3.

If Raiders jump to 2, Jets may sit and take Bosa at 3.

Most of this is coming from Matt Miller live on the bleacher stream via YouTube.