2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

35 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

They want to sign the BPAs on defense. I think we'll be waiting for CJ Mosley to make a decision before we pivot. 

Got it. So, just sign the best guys you can and let the D unfold how it may. That's a strategy. Cant wait to see who we land. 

13 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Yes his quote was something along the lines of “100mill isn’t enough to make me run with the Jets”

Drafting Darnold, trading for Osemele, “hopefully” getting Paradis and adding Crowder hopefully made him do a 180 in his opinion of us.

Tone is hard to get a feel for in emails, tweets, etc. I remember him saying that but I took it more as a joke. It probably had some truth to it. But I don't think it was like, no way am I going to play for the Jets unless they pay me loads of money. 

Just now, jetskid007 said:

If we are still able to sign CJ Mosley I would cry. Use Barr as a SLB/EDGE, MLB Mosley, WLB Williamson... oh my god

A lot of talent in that group. Paying both though puts us out on a lot of what else we might want to do. Not sure we have enough to get Barr, Mosley, Osemele, Crowder, Paradis, Bell and others.

I hope im

wrong though.