2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Paradis wants to be the highest paid center in the league by a wide margin. I wonder if the Jets are balking because they feel they’re just competing against themselves. 

Mosley is different; there was a lot of competition and they knew they had to overpay to get him. 

I still think there’s a chance we sign both Paradis and Bell, as crazy as it sounds. We’re sitting around $50 million in cap space, and after signing them we’d probably be around $25 million reserved for roster fillers and the draft. Could also see us moving on from Winters and replacing him with a cheaper replacement; cutting him and Crowell would give the Jets $10m more in cap space.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

Paradis wants to be the highest paid center in the league by a wide margin. I wonder if the Jets are balking because they feel they’re just competing against themselves. 

Mosley is different; there was a lot of competition and they knew they had to overpay to get him. 

I still think there’s a chance we sign both Paradis and Bell, as crazy as it sounds. We’re sitting around $50 million in cap space, and after signing them we’d probably be around $25 million reserved for roster fillers and the draft. Could also see us moving on from Winters and replacing him with a cheaper replacement; cutting him and Crowell would give the Jets $10m more in cap space.

I was against signing Bell through the whole process, but since FA actually started, now i am like... counting on signing him.  Do i just want something to be excited about?  Either way it would be hard not to get excited about signing like 5 guys that have been pro bowlers.