2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ravens have to be a big threat to us now in signing Bell. They’re losing all these FAs so they have to have money to spend.

I don’t think Bell’s market is that ....”robust”.

the more we wait; the more I’m thinking he hopes to get more offers as teams make cap space by restructuring or losing players to other teams but I don’t think many teams are targeting him. Reminds me of Bryce Harper in the MLB some weeks ago. Handful of teams, that will start to shrink.

3 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Word is Jets overpaid because they also see CJ Mosley as the front 7 captain to match Jamal Adams as the back end captain.

Also, Lee is odd man out.

We have tons of guys that were team captains now.  I think almost all of the guys we have acquired were either team captains or viewed as really good locker room guys.  So there's that.

5 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Word is Jets overpaid because they also see CJ Mosley as the front 7 captain to match Jamal Adams as the back end captain.

Also, Lee is odd man out.

You always prefer your MLB to be calling the shots if you can. There's really no way to knock actually the skill and smarts of Mosley. The only way its a bad move is if it stops us from grabbing offense.

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Wonder what Lee fetches us. 

I think he can have some value to a team who misses out on some talent. 

A 3rd would be nice.

I doubt a 3rd, but i would be pumped with a 4th.  I think a 5th is more likely, which is fine since we now don't have a 5th.

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Wonder what Lee fetches us. 

I think he can have some value to a team who misses out on some talent. 

A 3rd would be nice.

Unless we need the cap space for a reason, I'm keeping him around unless a good offer comes in for him. As of now we have no backup LBs I believe. And even if we do its who Hewitt?