2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Off topic - 

Saints re-signed Teddy Bridgewater.

"According to NFL Network's Jane Slater, Bridgewater had a bigger offer on the table from the Dolphins, who also could give him a chance to compete for a starting job, but he decided to stick around as Drew Brees' backup and potential successor. It is great news for the win-now Saints, who will retain one of the best backups in the league."

So Jets have the best offer in on Bell and won't budge on it. Same as yesterday. He's probably dragging it out with an intention to make an announcement. 

Don't know what the deal is with Paradis. I was told all along Jets. Bills felt the need to pivot when money got too high. I don't think the Broncos can afford his asking price. We know Jets have made an offer... seems like a situation where Paradis won't commit 

21 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Unless we need the cap space for a reason, I'm keeping him around unless a good offer comes in for him. As of now we have no backup LBs I believe. And even if we do its who Hewitt?

Would you want him in the locker room where there’s potential for issues since he’s losing snaps?

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Would you want him in the locker room where there’s potential for issues since he’s losing snaps?

He was suspended to end the season too. Maybe Jets know something we don’t. He’s definitely not a leader. We should sell now. Let his new team decide to pick up his options and what not. We could draft another LB in the middle to late rounds to groom for depth. Lee cap hold too high and not worth keeping now.

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

He's not a cancer. He failed a substance abuse test and missed a meeting, but not like he's ever tried sabotaging the locker room. Honestly, this may end up being the best thing for him if he does stick around... he'll have to scrap for snaps, and if he wants to get on the field he better put up... doesn't have a future in NY but if he can play well in a limited role as a 24 year old former 1st round pick with tons of upside, someone will pay him next year.