2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

3 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

I feel like a trade is coming.  The fact that we haven't been linked to any edge rushers is weird.

I could see ya looking to trade for a C. But with Houston, Ray, Barrett all still out there. I’d rather just sigh one of them. Mainly Houston

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I could see ya looking to trade for a C. But with Houston, Ray, Barrett all still out there. I’d rather just sigh one of them. Mainly Houston

I agree, but I don't think Mac is that impressed.  Either that or we're holding out for the Phins to cut Quinn, which should happen.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-browns-unlikely-to-see-significant-return-in-emmanuel-ogbah-trade

PFF seems to think he is worth a low day 3 pick. Maybe pick 196 that we got in the Osemele trade? I would do that trade. It still won't prevent me from trying to get Houston and even draft an edge with the 3rd. Could even do a similar trade to the Osemele trade where we drop back a round and pick up a player. So, pick 196 for Ogbah and pick 221.

Edited by SDotNova

24 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Let's all pray that it's 3 for 10 and Von Miller

It blows my mind that Denver is even entertaining the idea of trading Von.

But if they are, it's to get a QB. And we're in a prime position to help them with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

This makes to much senses. The we take WR, CB (maybe Greedy Williams.)

If we were sitting at 10, I'd look at Greedy, Jonah Williams, Cody Ford, Christian Wilkins, Montez Sweat, Brian Burns, DK Metcalf, and maybe Rashan Gary.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-browns-unlikely-to-see-significant-return-in-emmanuel-ogbah-trade

PFF seems to think he is worth a low day 3 pick. Maybe pick 196 that we got in the Osemele trade? I would do that trade. It still won't prevent me from trying to get Houston and even draft an edge with the 3rd. Could even do a similar trade to the Osemele trade where we drop back a round and pick up a player. So, pick 196 for Ogbah and pick 221.

Ogbah hasn't been very productive, 12.5 sacks in 3 years.  Not great.  

5 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Ogbah hasn't been very productive, 12.5 sacks in 3 years.  Not great.  

I have no interest in Ogbah. Only other edge players I'd be interested in adding at this point would be Houston and Shaq Barrett. And even if we sign one of them, I still want Bosa or Allen at 3.