2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Well the way the Barr situation played out it left us a small crop of edges after Barr flipped. Houston is the only option left that is an “answer” to an edge spot left really.

Ansah is out there, not the option i would prefer, but he is productive when he is on the field 

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

Ansah is out there, not the option i would prefer, but he is productive when he is on the field 

He’d have to lose weight for me to value him. He’s an edge setter more than a rusher. He’s 30 also. I’d rather Ray who’s probably cheaper and 25. More upside there 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

He’d have to lose weight for me to value him. He’s an edge setter more than a rusher. He’s 30 also. I’d rather Ray who’s probably cheaper and 25. More upside there 

A 14.5 sack season and a 12 sack season on his record.  The rest of the time he has been banged up or missing games.

3 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

A 14.5 sack season and a 12 sack season on his record.  The rest of the time he has been banged up or missing games.

I think he will be limited to a situational pass rusher now.  Kind of like Chris Long.  I would pair him up with Jordan Jenkins.

Edited by JetsandI

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Don’t you think we would just unleash him on 3rd downs as a pure athletic pass rusher. That’s where he would excel imo. Have Jenkins/Rookie start with Ansah subbing in for Jenks on passing downs etc. 

Id rather just sign Houston and address the other OLB with the #3 in the draft though. I’d just ring the agent, get his price tag and just pay it.