2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Colin Kaepernick likes to have Dolphins' qb gig.  umm.

A buddy and I were talking about this before. Wanna tank the season, but still sell tickets and be relevant? Look no further than Captain Kneel Down.

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Jets had no qualms with giving a fat contract to Anthony Barr, who owns the fewest registered sacks in NFL than Golden and Barrett.  Now, Jets missed out on Markus Golden and Shaquil Barrett for 5m or less.  Incredible!

I guess Jets will enter 2019 season with one true pass rusher (via top 10 pick).

I think the attraction to Barr was not just his potential upside as a rusher but that he would have provided flexibility to  the defense.  Oh and he is a 4 time pro bowler so that too ..lol

2 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

A buddy and I were talking about this before. Wanna tank the season, but still sell tickets and be relevant? Look no further than Captain Kneel Down.

True that.

2 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

I think the attraction to Barr was not just his potential upside as a rusher but that he would have provided flexibility to  the defense.  Oh and he is a 4 time pro bowler so that too ..lol

After failing to land 3 down or full starter, a situational pass rusher should be the top priority for a friendly or cheap contract.  But no, they reserved pass rushing spot for draft only.  Whatever!

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I just find out that Jets didn't offer anything to Mitch Morse nor Matt Paradis.   What the HELL!!

The Broncos had real questions about his ankle and how it was gonna heal which is why they didn't bring him back.... i am sure we were thinking the same thing.

Also there are plenty of rumors that the Jets found out at the combine that Morse was all but signed by the Bills.... which begs the question.... isn't that tampering?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

If he broke his kids arm, he shouldn't be cut... he should be beat to death.  

That's the allegation from what I heard.  Horrible.  Don't have an issue with disciplining a child but beating them is another story.  Causing a broken bone ... well you said it @rampantjet

5 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

The Broncos had real questions about his ankle and how it was gonna heal which is why they didn't bring him back.... i am sure we were thinking the same thing.

Also there are plenty of rumors that the Jets found out at the combine that Morse was all but signed by the Bills.... which begs the question.... isn't that tampering?

I understood the Paradis situation.  Morse rumor had to be a fake because that would be serious tampering.  Maybe, in cordial GM meeting, Bills GM acknowledged that he would pay Morse what he wanted, which may be too rich for Jets to topple. 

Edited by JetsandI

Just now, JetsFan15 said:

That's the allegation from what I heard.  Horrible.  Don't have an issue with disciplining a child but beating them is another story.  Causing a broken bone ... well you said it @rampantjet

Hell I'll do it myself lol, he'll have to use that speed to get away..... though i am for sure never ever ever catching him lol.