2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

I understood the Paradis situation.  Morse rumor has to be a fake because that would be serious tampering.  Maybe, in cordial GM meeting, Bills GM acknowledged that he would pay Morse what he wanted, which may be too rich for Jets to topple. 

Pretty sure tampering happens behind the scenes all the time.

1 minute ago, JetsFan15 said:

That's the allegation from what I heard.  Horrible.  Don't have an issue with disciplining a child but beating them is another story.  Causing a broken bone ... well you said it @rampantjet

The kid suffered a broken arm.  How did he sustain that kind of injury remains unknown.

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

Pretty sure tampering happens behind the scenes all the time.

In Morse's case, Maccagan could not know of it. right?   If he knew it and that was tampering. no question about it.

Does Maccagnan not offering Morse anything indicate that he knew it?

Maybe we didn’t want Morse. We only had eyes for Paradis. Maybe didn’t know his medical was as bad as it is. Let’s also not forget that Morse isn’t exactly a healthy guy either. Just a bad year for us to really need a C. Bc it was a 2 man FA class of guys that both have injuries. We need to hope a good guy falls to our 1st 3rd Rounder. 

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

In Morse's case, Maccagan could not know of it. right?   If he knew it and that was tampering. no question about it.

Does Maccagnan not offering Morse anything indicate that he knew it?

It was apparently going around the combine.  

21 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

Hypocritical if they don't  Supposedly broke his kids arm.

He hurt his child? Biggest ****bag move anyone could make. As a Dad to two baby boys I’d rather chop my arm off than one of them get a paper cut nevermind physically assaulting them. Biggest ***** ever, first a woman then a child. What a ‘real’ man he is hey 🙄

The poor child is the same unfortunate angel who was in his mother’s womb when Hill strangled her and punched her stomach. 

Some people just need putting down and end it there. 

5 minutes ago, xenajets said:

He hurt his child? Biggest ****bag move anyone could make. As a Dad to two baby boys I’d rather chop my arm off than one of them get a paper cut nevermind physically assaulting them. Biggest ***** ever, first a woman then a child. What a ‘real’ man he is hey 🙄

The poor child is the same unfortunate angel who was in his mother’s womb when Hill strangled her and punched her stomach. 

Some people just need putting down and end it there. 

Agreed.  If true he is a POS.

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I have to see the details of the Hill thing before I judge him. 

Correct that is why I state a few times "if true" but here is the news article link:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article227983684.html

I'll add I hope it is not true.  Not because I am a HIll fan or anything but for his son.  What a horrible thing to have happen to you if true. 

Well it’s the second ‘altercation’ if you can call it that between Hill and his THREE year old son in the last seven days. 

Both times police were called. Couldn’t care less if the NFL suspends him not, let’s just make sure the child is away from this POS. 

When allegations like this come to light my first thing before judging anyone is to look at how credible that person is and go off their history and character. Hill has punched, stangled and beaten his pregnant girlfriend. He’s been involved in another domestic violence charge and now this?!? 

Its not looking good is it?! 

1 minute ago, JetsFan15 said:

Correct that is why I state a few times "if true" but here is the news article link:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article227983684.html

I'll add I hope it is not true.  Not because I am a HIll fan or anything but for his son.  What a horrible thing to have happen to you if true. 

If Hill didn't do it, his fiance did. The kid has a broken arm that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

This, or else we have Jussie Smollet all over again. Apparently it's his fiance on the report, not even him.

This is all dependant on of the allegations are true of course. Let’s not pretend this guy is a pilar of the community though. I just feel so bad for the baby.