2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, JetsFan15 said:

Actually is his being investigated. She is listed as other person in the report. 

I'm reading now that there's been two reports in two weeks (3/5, 3/14). The first one he was being investigated along with his fiance, second one is just her. Not sure when the broken arm occurred but what the hell is going on in that household?

Just now, jetjuice said:

I'm reading now that there's been two reports in two weeks (3/5, 3/14). The first one he was being investigated along with his fiance, second one is just her. Not sure when the broken arm occurred but what the hell is going on in that household?

Looks like not much good for that 3 year old unfortunately.  Looks to be a very sad and disturbing set of circumstances.

How many RB's does SF need?  They have McKinnon already and can't really cut him this year.  Breida was their best RB last year.  They signed Tevin Coleman.  And they just signed Raheem Mostert to a 3 year contract....... this on a team with no WR's and a coach that can make any RB look amazing.

Like I said. I have to hear more details. He very well can be completely in the wrong and yes he an awful person if true.

but

It could be a case where he and his fiancé are having issues and she’s making things up. Among other lies that can be told. These players are worth money, and when girls see their situation not as permanent... they can act crazy. That’s why until there’s more details. I’ll stay Switzerland on This accusation 

44 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

How many RB's does SF need?  They have McKinnon already and can't really cut him this year.  Breida was their best RB last year.  They signed Tevin Coleman.  And they just signed Raheem Mostert to a 3 year contract....... this on a team with no WR's and a coach that can make any RB look amazing.

After missing out on Bell, they apparently stick with RB committee.  Matt Breida isn't designed to be a feature RB or full horse back. Tevin Coleman always hurts. Jerick McKinnon returns from ACL but he never is a heavy duty RB. Raheem Mostert is a special team ace or something like that.

Kyle Shanahan said he won't activate 4 RBs.  I can't imagine if Breida is inactive in any single game. That would be down to either Coleman or McKinnon to be inactive. Ouch!

Edit: from nbcsport

In McKinnon’s absence last season, Breida rushed for 814 yards despite battling knee, shoulder and ankle injuries that kept him listed as “questionable” for a large portion of the season. He averaged a hefty 5.3 yards a carry.

I guess there is a good chance to not activate Breida next season.

Edited by JetsandI

1 hour ago, xenajets said:

His fiancée is listed as ‘other’ not the suspect. Apparently it was she who rang the cops. Hope she does the right thing and moves on and keeps her baby safe. 

Well considering he strangled her while she was pregnant in '14 you would have thought that would have been enough but.....

28 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Dolphins plan to go after Rosen if/when Cards make him available.

3 of the first 4 QBs drafted last year can end up in the AFC East this season.

Seems like a weird thing for them to do.  They have all but publicly said that they are tanking.  You'd think for a QB next year... not they wanna get Rosen?  Just seems weird. 

4 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Seems like a weird thing for them to do.  They have all but publicly said that they are tanking.  You'd think for a QB next year... not they wanna get Rosen?  Just seems weird. 

To be fair, Rosen didn’t stop the Cardinals from tanking. Lol

• Like 1

Guys I’m still interested in:

C Steven Wisneiwski

C Jon Sullivan

G/C Josh Kline

RT Ryan Schraeder 

RT Jeremy Parnell

RB TJ Yeldon

TE ASJ

TE Darren Fells

EDGE Justin Houston