jetskid007

2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

For me it’s like saying Joe Torre is this incredible manager. And I’m a Yankees fan. And I’ll fully admit he was average. But when you’re blessed with talent it helps A LOT!!! That’s the best comparison I can give you.

Meh i still think it is mostly BB.  Brady is a very very good system QB basically.  He makes about 2 or 3 tough throws a game, the rest of the time the offense puts him in a position to make short throws and get tons of YAC.  His main elite skill is reading defenses pre snap so he can make that short throw in under 1 second.  

BB is the guy that makes useful players out of nobodies constantly. 

Brady being a top 2-3 QB all time and B.B. being the greatest coach of all time can co-exist.

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

Brady being a top 2-3 QB all time and B.B. being the greatest coach of all time can co-exist.

They do co-exist IMO

Bummer. He was the only remained CB on the market I wanted the Jets to sign. I figured it would happen too because he has a ton of connections to the current coaching staff. 

Not sure why Macc is sitting on his hands right now. He should be looking to find value at positions of need with cheap 1 year deals. 

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Copeland is back. 

Good I like Copeland, my guess would be him and Jenkins Will rotate on 1 side and then *insert rookie name here* will man the other side

Brought back Neal Sterling as well, I liked what I saw from him when he was in the line up.

1 hour ago, BlaZeN37 said:

Bummer. He was the only remained CB on the market I wanted the Jets to sign. I figured it would happen too because he has a ton of connections to the current coaching staff. 

Not sure why Macc is sitting on his hands right now. He should be looking to find value at positions of need with cheap 1 year deals. 

Think Jets will bring Morris Claiborne back?

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

If keeping Copeland and Sterling was Manish’s big news, I’ll be pissed

Looking at his timeline, I think his wait for it news was either the Gronk retirement or the CJ interview quotes.

Imnot expecting big news.

Edited by SDotNova

Gronk, retired today, and he is not even thirty. His body sure took a beaten. 

12 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Gronk, retired today, and he is not even thirty. His body sure took a beaten. 

He had a robotic arm.