2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

2 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Yeah that's a super dumb comment seeing as we play the Pats(x2) and the AFC North; teams that are known for playing mostly 3-4.

I actually have no clue what Pats play now, I feel like they switch to 4-3 a few years ago then maybe switched back ti 3-4? Still Bill would exploit that weakness easily.

On 3/29/2019 at 4:52 PM, KingOfTheDot said:

He's not, the OL, particularly the Center position, is about the entire unit. The Center rarely is in 1v1 situations. Also Harrison was the Center during Darnold's best stretch. Let's see what Pollack can do.

If we dont address the position in the draft, I give it two weeks before we are all complaining about the offensive line, particularly the center position. 

26 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

If we dont address the position in the draft, I give it two weeks before we are all complaining about the offensive line, particularly the center position. 

If we don't address it in the draft people will be complaining the moment after Mr Irrelevant's name is called. 

9 hours ago, JetsFan15 said:

And Josh McCown is the same age as Drew Brees.  One has more talent than the other.  Just like Bell and Mosley have more talent than ASJ. 

I get you think ASJ is oozing with talent.  I just disagree.  IMO he is not a good football player and I would not want him on the team.  Other reasons are just the icing on the cake.

Where did I say he’s posing with talent? Or are you going to continue making things up.

10 hours ago, rampantjet said:

If we don't address it in the draft people will be complaining the moment after Mr Irrelevant's name is called. 

With good reason. Our OLine was bad last year but Miani’s was 31st (ahead of only Arizona) per PFF. We appear to have very little depth so all it would take is a injury to Beachum or Shell to put us at the bottom, imo. 

I do believe we will address the OL in the draft, hopefully earlier than the 5th round.

1 hour ago, Rich51 said:

With good reason. Our OLine was bad last year but Miani’s was 31st (ahead of only Arizona) per PFF. We appear to have very little depth so all it would take is a injury to Beachum or Shell to put us at the bottom, imo. 

I do believe we will address the OL in the draft, hopefully earlier than the 5th round.

I sure hope so, we have been screwing around with the center position for three years.

9 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Where did I say he’s posing with talent? Or are you going to continue making things up.

I guess you don't read what you write.  You have said he is talented several times.  You make allusions to him being more talented to those FA that are left in positions of need.  You have said, referring to us adding him, when is it bad to add talent.  I don't call comprehending what your write making up stuff.  And yes, oozing is my word based on your pro ASJ argument

7 hours ago, JetsFan15 said:

I guess you don't read what you write.  You have said he is talented several times.  You make allusions to him being more talented to those FA that are left in positions of need.  You have said, referring to us adding him, when is it bad to add talent.  I don't call comprehending what your write making up stuff.  And yes, oozing is my word based on your pro ASJ argument

My autocorrect wrote posing instead of oozing. Now find where I said he’s oozing with talent and we can talk. If you can then refrain from putting words in others posters mouths. Also let’s not discuss comprehension skills, okay buddy.