2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

I have a similar one.

Kyler goes 1, Bosa/QWill go 2 and we get 4/35 or 2/27 from Oakland and still get Oliver. 

I think the top 2 for each team is 

SF- Bosa/QWill

OAK- Bosa/QWill

NY- Bosa/Oliver

You really dont think Q is in our top 2? I expect that we'd pick him over Oliver if we stay put.

4 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Andrew Thomas and Walker Little are only LT I currently think of.  Not enough to protect next year's 1st. Don't you think?

The general consensus is that next years offensive line man and particular the tackle positions are very strong. I really want to invest this year and next in improving the o-line. 

Cant afford to miss out on that chance next year

8 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

You really dont think Q is in our top 2? I expect that we'd pick him over Oliver if we stay put.

Why do I think Adams is the safe pick, I have no reason for saying that just a gut feeling. I am no big fan of bother acts usually one brother is better than the other, meaning the Bosa, guys.

6 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Please, Please for all that’s good in the world......

IF NICK BOSA IS AVAILABLE AT #3, PLEASE DONT TRY AND GET CREATIVE AND **** IT UP. JUST DRAFT BOSA!! 👏🏼  

...But Mac reads the message board and wants to show us he can draft!

Bills the latest team interested in moving up to our pick if Quinnen Williams still available. 

I'm for it. I know we'd be gifting them a great player, but we'd likely come away with a top tier OT at worst or an Ed Oliver/Josh Allen at best. With that, we'd likely add at least a 2nd and another 3rd. 

• Like 1

I don’t know about you boys, but as much as I love draft day, for some reason this one has me stressed the **** out. Last year I knew we’d come away with a QB I liked (I knew we weren’t drafting Allen, hated him). This year is crazy and we need to hammer this draft being a borderline almost playoff caliber team. The stress is real. 

12 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

If the 49ers pass on Bosa I will drive Bosa to OakVegas for 4 and one of their first rounders or 35th overall. 

It would 1. Still net us a top prospect(Oliver) 2. Recoup the pick you guys keeping wanting to get back.

Would you really? You’d potentially miss out on the next great edge pass rusher for a low first/second round pick? 

I wouldn’t but that’s just my opinion...now if Bosa is gone and Oakland do that trade for Q-Will or Oliver then I’d be a happy man. 

Just now, xenajets said:

Would you really? You’d potentially miss out on the next great edge pass rusher for a low first/second round pick? 

I wouldn’t but that’s just my opinion...now if Bosa is gone and Oakland do that trade for Q-Will or Oliver then I’d be a happy man. 

I think Oliver will be a better pro than Bosa.

5 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I think Oliver will be a better pro than Bosa.

That’s fair enough as it’s impossible to say at his present time. Like you said in a earlier post;  it doesn’t mater who we draft we will all get behind them and hope for the best. 

Edited by xenajets