2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

22 minutes ago, xenajets said:

That’s fair enough as it’s impossible to say at his present time. Like you said in a earlier post;  it doesn’t mater who we draft we will all get behind them and hope for the best. 

Of course, we really cannot go wrong in reality obviously one of the 3 or 4 will be the best and one will be the worst but if they're all pro bowl caliber we all win.

Edited by KingOfTheDot
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Bills the latest team interested in moving up to our pick if Quinnen Williams still available. 

I'm for it. I know we'd be gifting them a great player, but we'd likely come away with a top tier OT at worst or an Ed Oliver/Josh Allen at best. With that, we'd likely add at least a 2nd and another 3rd. 

I like this because we don't trade out too far like you said. 9 is a good spot in this draft.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Montez Sweat is back.  More flexible for Jets.

He’s a solid pick up if we trade back to between 8-15. I’m honestly expecting a trade back and for us to get one of Montez Sweat, Jonah Williams, Andre Dillard, Brian Burns or Ed Oliver (if he drops).

Edited by SDotNova

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

We're gonna give the Bills Quinnen Williams lol

As bad as that sounds, we need to do what's best for our team. Having a top 10 pick + four day 2 picks in a draft that's strength is in day 2, should help us more than Quinnen can. Like Greeny said: the Jets need a lot of solid players, not one star. 

Obviously the Jets need to hit on those picks, but I feel comfortable landing at least two day 1 starters out of day 2 in this draft... the 2nd/3rd rounds are loaded 

8 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

We're gonna give the Bills Quinnen Williams lol

He’s an iDL. Unless he becomes Donald, I can’t see us regretting it. How many Donald’s have there been in the history of the NFL? 3 maybe 4. As long we don’t give them a discount, I’m cool with it.

Edited by SDotNova