2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

6 hours ago, ekill08x said:

So are you saying you condone what he did? 

Couldn’t care less honestly about the antics. 

He didn’t abuse any women, he didn’t abuse his kid, he didn’t do drugs, he didn’t harm anyone physically, mentally or emotionally.

He did what he had to do to get where he wanted to be. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Couldn’t care less honestly about the antics. 

He didn’t abuse any women, he didn’t abuse his kid, he didn’t do drugs, he didn’t harm anyone physically, mentally or emotionally.

He did what he had to do to get where he wanted to be. 

Do you want to see the NFL turn into the NBA? You would not say what you said if Jamar Adams wanted out of his contract so he could play with the Pats. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Do you want to see the NFL turn into the NBA? You would not say what you said if Jamar Adams wanted out of his contract so he could play with the Pats. 

I love the NBA.

If Adams didn’t wanna be here then fine leave, I don’t care. I’m a JETS fan. One player isn’t gonna dictate how I feel. 

Raiders did not have to cut Brown, they chose to and that’s on them. He’s free to sign wherever he wants after that. 

We don’t own these dudes, we can’t apply our emotions to their freedoms. Brown did what he had to do. 

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Also I love how people tell you how you feel lol. Like stop. 

You would be the first one to cry like a baby if Jamar Adams pulled the same stunt that AB pulled on Oakland, and wanted to play with the Pats.

Edited by doumeyer

What AB did was unprofessional. He’s selfish and opportunistic. When you sign a contract - regardless the amount of money - you’re expected to honor it. If you disagree with it there’s a lot of ways to handle it, none of which are the AB way. It just happened to work, but if the Raiders wanted to, they could have just suspended him for 4 games and deactivated him for the season like the Eagles did TO. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

What AB did was unprofessional. He’s selfish and opportunistic. When you sign a contract - regardless the amount of money - you’re expected to honor it. If you disagree with it there’s a lot of ways to handle it, none of which are the AB way. It just happened to work, but if the Raiders wanted to, they could have just suspended him for 4 games and deactivated him for the season like the Eagles did TO. 

Karma I think will get him. I almost guarantee he gets injured this year.

58 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Teams don’t honor contracts, how often have teams done things like sit players to avoid them hitting playing time incentives to avoid paying them. Belichick once cut a dude the day before the Super Bowl. Teams get away with shady nonsense all the time. ON TOP OF THAT they’re blackballing a player from living his dream because he’s speaking out against police brutality against people of color. 

AB went and apologized, the Raiders could have left it right there and moved on but they fined him again AND voided his guarantees. 

These owners, GMs and Coaches treat players like pawns and I’m glad this stuff happened. 

2 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

You are absolutely correct.

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Teams don’t honor contracts, how often have teams done things like sit players to avoid them hitting playing time incentives to avoid paying them. Belichick once cut a dude the day before the Super Bowl. Teams get away with shady nonsense all the time. ON TOP OF THAT they’re blackballing a player from living his dream because he’s speaking out against police brutality against people of color. 

AB went and apologized, the Raiders could have left it right there and moved on but they fined him again AND voided his guarantees. 

These owners, GMs and Coaches treat players like pawns and I’m glad this stuff happened. 

Think issuing apologies will cancel all fines? ha!