2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

AB is pathetic. I honestly don't care that he went to the Pats, it gives me more of a reason to dislike the guy. I'm all for player empowerment, but he signed a contract in Oakland, got his money, and then decided to make a mockery of the system. That apology was an absolute joke, the guy is an attention seeking fool.

None of his issues had anything to do with the Raiders, and the fact that he tries and play the victim card is laughable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I felt they could have handled it better after that and moved forward but to fine him AND void his guarantees. That was basically Oakland trying to get out of the deal. AB did what he had to do. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/05/antonio-brown-may-end-up-getting-no-payment-at-all-from-the-raiders/

I can't think of anything that would salvage the talent of AB for Raiders.

Edited by JetsandI

7 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Hopefully we just cut Shepherd for the roster spot. Another Mac bust 

You arent wrong, I felt the same. I will be honest, I give Shephard a lot of respect for being 100% transparent, owning up to it, and being a man. Do we cut him, probably. I hated the pick, like most of Macs idiotic picks, but I will always root for a player who acts like a man under turmoil. I hope he learns from it and works out and finds a job somewhere. 

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

So AB might a rapist! Yeah hes done nothing wrong. Another POS who would be nowhere in life without football. Enjoy Pats. 

Civil suit. Remember Derrick Rose went through a similar thing with a woman years back and was found innocent. These are typically money grabs. 

Stop judging these men before you get the full details of anything. 

A woman could accuse you of something you didn’t do or was consensual and you wouldn’t want to be cast as a rapist. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Civil suit. Remember Derrick Rose went through a similar thing with a woman years back and was found innocent. These are typically money grabs. 

Stop judging these men before you get the full details of anything. 

A woman could accuse you of something you didn’t do or was consensual and you wouldn’t want to be cast as a rapist. 

Yeah the amount of soccer players in Europe this has happened to has been disgusting.

Sleeping with a sports star then saying they were raped is not only wrong to the player and their families but to the poor victims of sexual abuse. 

If AB is guilty then I hope he gets what he deserves but let’s see how it plays out. I think what Tyreek Hill did was worse in the sense there was evidence and voice tapes and **** all has been done about it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Hopefully we just cut Shepherd for the roster spot. Another Mac bust 

Wouldn't mind taking a flyer on Willis.  He just got cut in CIN.

He's more of an edge rushing type with still a big upside due to his athleticism.  Cut Shepard bring him in.

Same with Colvin.  Got toasted last week but maybe he can bounce back?