2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

13 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

We had $82M after the Osemele trade. Just using AAV, 

$9.5M Crowder

$2.8M Bellamy

$14.5M Estimated Barr AAV

$4.0M Estimated Darryl Roberts

We still have $50M to spend. Hopefully we can get our Kicker and Returner back. But that still leaves us plenty to get 2 or 3 more guys. 

And we can be sure their actual cap hits will be lower. Likely sitting closer to $60 million. Enough to sign whichever 3 big free agents we want, plus sign 6-10 roster fillers contracts, while having plenty of space for the draft

I didn't except for all these FA to commit to teams so fast. Sure seams like we made some good moves. The other day I heard Colin Cowherd, call the Jets a dysfunctional team,  we are a lot of things but we are not dysfunctional.  With the players we picked up so far it sure looks like Macc wants to sell our third overall pick, which is Ok is we get our asking price.

Bell is supposed to decide today. I know some think he will wait till tomorrow bc of his album release... but I think he decides today. He doesn't have to say anything until tomorrow even if he chooses today. You don't see these FAs who have agreed in the media celebrating agreeing. So he can agree today and celebrate tomorrow for his release.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DowNY said:

Colts not spending anything.

Not sure why they won’t just jump in and scoop Bell.

I want Bell pretty bad but with the Mosley and Barr signings, I’m fine with Tevin I guess or drafting a dude.

I think they spend big on 2 edge guys and maybe a CB or 2. That's how they care to spend their cap after adding Funchess IMO.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I think they spend big on 2 edge guys and maybe a CB or 2. That's how they care to spend their cap after adding Funchess IMO.

The weird part is that they were in on CJ Mosley and couldn’t even get his services.