2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

LMAO. Apparently neither us or Baltimore wants to break the bank for him

Hopefully we give in a little to get it done it’s gonna have to come down to More money/Childhood Team vs Steelers twice a year

Ravens got insanely worse this offseason and we are in a position based on draft and free agents brought it to be in the hub for a playoff spot. Bell could really put us in a good spot to do that for us, but I don’t think the Ravens are as good anymore based on the fact they lost everyone who made that defense dominate. If Darnold takes a step forward and our offensive line run blocks better, we could be a very solid football team. 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Ravens got insanely worse this offseason and we are in a position based on draft and free agents brought it to be in the hub for a playoff spot. Bell could really put us in a good spot to do that for us, but I don’t think the Ravens are as good anymore based on the fact they lost everyone who made that defense dominate. If Darnold takes a step forward and our offensive line run blocks better, we could be a very solid football team. 

In Bells eyes though he probably rates Lamar and Darnold equally. I think if he chooses Baltimore it’s bc they pay very close to what we offer and he gets to Play his old team who he has a bad taste in his mouth twice a year. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

In Bells eyes though he probably rates Lamar and Darnold equally. I think if he chooses Baltimore it’s bc they pay very close to what we offer and he gets to Play his old team who he has a bad taste in his mouth twice a year. 

Very good point. I want him, but I still want the center more. Win at the point of attack on both sides of the ball and you ALWAYS have a chance to win.