2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

10 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

That worked great for us when we were playing Sheldon as a OLB as well as Coples. And who will that be this year? Anderson maybe?

Which is why Bowles is no longer here.  He did not know how to use nor develop the talent he was given.  I am not suggesting some of those picks beyond Rd.1 would have worked out regardless of the coach, but perhaps a better coaching staff could have developed a couple of those day 2 and 3 picks.

1 minute ago, xrade said:

Which is why Bowles is no longer here.  He did not know how to use nor develop the talent he was given.  I am not suggesting some of those picks beyond Rd.1 would have worked out regardless of the coach, but perhaps a better coaching staff could have developed a couple of those day 2 and 3 picks.

That being said did Gase show the ability to develop guys in Miami? I know it was a short time frame... but for me the answer sides more to no than yes.

15 hours ago, JetsFan15 said:

But that is not always the case.  Best example is GB.  Did they need Aaron Rodgers?  Nope.  Favre just had a great year.  They knew he would sit.  But they took him because he was the BPA.   They don't make that pick they may never find Favre's replacement. 

I agree. I was just responding to Bobbys comment to show that good teams have the luxury to not always go BPA if they choose. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I would have rather kept him instead of a 6th round pick. 

The situation led me to believe that either Lee didn't pick up playbook from Gregg Williams at all or Adam Gase didn't include him in Gregg Williams' distribution list.