2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

We should resign Leo being that Q won't be that much while Leo is making the big bucks.  Having a nasty DT combo locked up for the next 5 years seems like a good idea but we're the Jets so we'll probably let him walk and get a comp 3rd for him.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SDotNova said:

We can get out of Henry’s deals after year 1. Leo is possibly the best (possibly Mosley) or second best player on this front 7 unless Q outplays him. Sign Leo and figure out the rest. Q is on a rookie deal and so will Polite. 

That's fair

Bell posted on his Instagram story that he's 257lbs right now O.o. I hope I'm just reading his caption/hearing him wrong but that's definitely what it sounded like. Seems committed to proving people wrong, and it's still to early to worry, but that's a little alarming to me.  

31 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Bell posted on his Instagram story that he's 257lbs right now O.o. I hope I'm just reading his caption/hearing him wrong but that's definitely what it sounded like. Seems committed to proving people wrong, and it's still to early to worry, but that's a little alarming to me.  

He doesn’t look 257. Chris Herndon is 6’4 250-255. Bell is 6’1”. No way is he 257. Based on pics, he seems pretty close to his playing weight. 

Edited by SDotNova

6 hours ago, NJC33 said:

He’s taken videos of him working out. He has a 6 pack and looks in great shape. I’m not worried at all about his conditioning

5 hours ago, JetsandI said:

It was in February.  Negative rumors to kill his value for March's free agency.  Jets signed him so you need no worry about it.

No he posted it yesterday or the day before, I saw as well.

He definitely has some fat to lose, he has a lot more than your average RB. But Bell's a big dude to begin with, training hard every day and has plenty of time to lose the rest. As long as he's under 240 then he'll be fine.

1 hour ago, jetjuice said:

No he posted it yesterday or the day before, I saw as well.

He definitely has some fat to lose, he has a lot more than your average RB. But Bell's a big dude to begin with, training hard every day and has plenty of time to lose the rest. As long as he's under 240 then he'll be fine.

So 241 would be too much?