2019 Scheduled Opponents

PARROTHEAD

On 1/6/2019 at 4:41 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Thats being generous.  Colt McCoy will be lucky to get four wins with the limited cap space we have to work with to improve the team. 

You think so?

I think Colt gets underestimated, especially in this offense which he runs well and knows better than anyone but Gruden.

When Colt took over for Alex, our passing game actually looked better vs the Texans, Cowboys and the Eagles (before Colt broke his leg). Colt just made a few bad decisions against the Cowboys that cost us that game.

The thing Colt has to do is limit his turnovers and stay healthy. If he does those two things he’ll be a decent starter but it probably doesn’t happen bc he always gets hurt.

If Colt plays every game next year - very unlikely - I think the Redskins are around .500 again. I don’t think we can tank if Colt is healthy for 16 games as our starter, or near 16 games.

On 1/6/2019 at 3:19 AM, mar29020 said:

6-10. just good enough to continue sucking every year and not get a top qb

The Redskins were one win away from 6-10. They would have been seventh had they lost one extra game.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

The Redskins were one win away from 6-10. They would have been seventh had they lost one extra game.

Yeah, we've got to really tank this thing to assure ourselves of not having to sell out draft picks again for a potential top quarterback.  And we better get the real deal, not a gimmick this time around. 

Archived