2017 MLB Gameday Thread

Eagles27

44 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Has Pittsburgh given any indication they'd even listen to offers on Cole?

I do think Neal Huntington will at least listen to offers for Cole. Of course he will be asking for a ton. Cole has been very inconsistent this season and has underachieved the past couple of years. The problem with Cole is that he can get rattled pretty easily throwing him off of his game. He's pretty high-strung and at times that has hurt him. I will say that while I do think he will listen to offers I would be surprised to see him traded. McCutchen, as much as I hate to say it, should be traded. He has rebounded big time since a terrible start and could get a couple nice prospects. The Pirates are fools to think that they are still contenders in the Central even with Marte coming back.

44 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I do think Neal Huntington will at least listen to offers for Cole. Of course he will be asking for a ton. Cole has been very inconsistent this season and has underachieved the past couple of years. The problem with Cole is that he can get rattled pretty easily throwing him off of his game. He's pretty high-strung and at times that has hurt him. I will say that while I do think he will listen to offers I would be surprised to see him traded. McCutchen, as much as I hate to say it, should be traded. He has rebounded big time since a terrible start and could get a couple nice prospects. The Pirates are fools to think that they are still contenders in the Central even with Marte coming back.

Honestly tbh cole should've been a yankee from day one, he is a traitor, but we will take him back tbh

Archived