Pat McAfee

hoekd0250

Alex is right, but seriously let him and Romo do it lol.

It was fun, best part of the game obviously. Legit smart little idea on their part. 

If we do OPs idea, we need Dennis Miller too though hahahaha remember that ****

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol I missed he called him a young looking child from Alabama.

$100 says he's hired by the XFL if that ever actually happens. He would be perfect.

He actually just signed a deal with the WWE, but said that he "Does not know" what that deal would disclose for his reponsibilities. Might be a spot-on guess.

16 hours ago, Packers Select said:

He actually just signed a deal with the WWE, but said that he "Does not know" what that deal would disclose for his reponsibilities. Might be a spot-on guess.

No ******* way? I said during the game he'd be perfect for WWE then this thread made me think of the XFL lol. Nice.

16 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

He's fine if you don't actually care about the game
in a game that mattered, no thanks.
Perfect fit for XFL/WWE or even Mystery Science Theater 3000;  talking/making jokes while a bad football game plays in the background

No games matter. It's a children's game played by over privileged *******s getting paid 1000's of times over what they are worth to society, hence Pat should do every game. Love you for MST3K reference.

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

No games matter. It's a children's game played by over privileged *******s getting paid 1000's of times over what they are worth to society, hence Pat should do every game. Love you for MST3K reference.

They're not over privileged IMO - unless we've entered "societal values" territory. They're receiving what the market will bear.
If not - they're the best of the best of a thoroughly vetted, tested, poked, prodded, measured and examined - with an amazingly high failure rate - group of athletes.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

They're not over privileged IMO - unless we've entered "societal values" territory. They're receiving what the market will bear.
If not - they're the best of the best of a thoroughly vetted, tested, poked, prodded, measured and examined - with an amazingly high failure rate - group of athletes.

I was just making **** up to show how stupid watching football is. But yes I getcha. As I watch college, they aren't paid, legally. That's the real ****. Under the table payments ftw

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I was just making **** up to show how stupid watching football is. But yes I getcha. As I watch college, they aren't paid, legally. That's the real ****. Under the table payments ftw

I know - not busting on ya - just......expounding on your insightful comment :)

Archived