2019 NFL Draft Thread v.2

Totty

1 hour ago, Forge said:

It would cost a ton. You'd be asking the niners to pass up the number one player in the draft at their biggest need. They are not doing that without a haul

I don't think they would do it either way. The FO over there probably feels that Bosa is "the answer". Which he may be. Lynch needs some big hits this year to get things going in that division. Bosa is pretty close to a sure thing.

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don't think they would do it either way. The FO over there probably feels that Bosa is "the answer". Which he may be. Lynch needs some big hits this year to get things going in that division. Bosa is pretty close to a sure thing.

There's a little chatter, according to kawakami, of obj / niners again at the combine. Right now, seems theoretical, but he says there's talk. So they'd swap 2 and 6, and the niners would obviously give up additional capital (36, it maybe 2020 from). If the niners pass up Bosa, the only way I see it happening is in a deal involving obj, honestly. Said so in the draft forum earlier as well

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There's a little chatter, according to kawakami, of obj / niners again at the combine. Right now, seems theoretical, but he says there's talk. So they'd swap 2 and 6, and the niners would obviously give up additional capital (36, it maybe 2020 from). If the niners pass up Bosa, the only way I see it happening is in a deal involving obj, honestly. Said so in the draft forum earlier as well

Yeah they need impact players now. I get the feeling they're starting to feel a lil pressure from Jed, though nothing hot seat worthy.

Archived