2019 NFL Draft Thread v.2

Totty

7 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Gary won't be there at 24. The more I watch, the less I mind him at 4. He will test like an unreal athlete at the combine. I feel like his floor is a Jadaveon Clowney type run defender who consistently gets pressure. He's an elite talent. 

Combine will prob shoot him up. He will test like mack/von. But im still not taking him at #4. 

#6-8 maybe because of more picks. But its tough for me to pass on allen or williams for him.  Even though he could be a julius peppers type guy in 2-3 years

2 hours ago, roi34 said:

Combine will prob shoot him up. He will test like mack/von. But im still not taking him at #4. 

#6-8 maybe because of more picks. But its tough for me to pass on allen or williams for him.  Even though he could be a julius peppers type guy in 2-3 years

I would not pass on Allen for him, but I'd consider passing on Williams for him. 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

To the bold, that's judging off an NFL season. You wouldn't find anyone who said LVE is better than White last year. White is on the level with Roquan. 

Me. I am not really a White fan. To me, he's more comparable to Jarrad Davis a couple years back.

45 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Me. I am not really a White fan. To me, he's more comparable to Jarrad Davis a couple years back.

Who are you a fan of exactly?

White is going to test among the best athlete's at the combine. He's right there with a guy like Miles Jack (before injury), except he's bigger.

He's imposing with quick feet, range, can shed blocks, blitz and cover. He has some flaws as a young player, but he has star level talent for the NFL.

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Who are you a fan of exactly?

White is going to test among the best athlete's at the combine. He's right there with a guy like Miles Jack (before injury), except he's bigger.

He's imposing with quick feet, range, can shed blocks, blitz and cover. He has some flaws as a young player, but he has star level talent for the NFL.

I prefer both Pratt and Bush. I was a big Myles Jack fan, and White is nowhere near close to him athletically. In fact, I don't even think White is as good as Jerome Baker, athletically from last year.

White flashes because LSU sends him on blitzes a bunch and he has license to crash the line of scrimmage on QB rollouts--which is why I've comped him to Jarrad Davis who played similarly. I see him taking very bad angles on outside runs, and I don't see anything special about him in coverage.

Archived