Totty

2019 NFL Draft Thread v.2

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

How mad are people going to be if Greedy is the pick at #4

I wouldn't be fuming but I sure as well would hope we had signed someone to rush the passer

3 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

I wouldn't be mad. We need elite players and playmakers on the defensive side. Williams and Conley would give us a very good young duo of CB's to build around going forward. 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I like will g from wv more than Haskins 

Why? Haven't watched much of either.

I am a big Will Grier fan. But i am still riding with Carr. I think its likely he will never have another year like 2016. But i firmly believe he will consistently will be ranked just outside of the top 10 qb in the league for the next 10 years. And if we can get hin some consistency while surrounding him with some talent and field a defense that makes some plays then the raiders can compete year in and year out. Carr may not be great... but he is good enough.

4 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Much better value and numerous players is rather take at #4, id rather wait it out and hope a top CB makes it to our 2nd first rounder. The tough part is somewhat unlikely Murphy or Baker are there at 24 and after those 3 (Greedy, Baker, Murphy) there’s a decent drop off imo between them and the next crop of CB’s. So it’s a risky move to wait on a CB but it’s worth it to get better value at #4 and roll into the season with Conley, Worley, 2/3rd rounder, FA, etc. 

1 hour ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Much better value and numerous players is rather take at #4, id rather wait it out and hope a top CB makes it to our 2nd first rounder. The tough part is somewhat unlikely Murphy or Baker are there at 24 and after those 3 (Greedy, Baker, Murphy) there’s a decent drop off imo between them and the next crop of CB’s. So it’s a risky move to wait on a CB but it’s worth it to get better value at #4 and roll into the season with Conley, Worley, 2/3rd rounder, FA, etc. 

Agreed. I think a clever, under the radar FA pickup and perhaps a mid rounder would round that group off nicely. 

6 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Bosa, Q and Allen are gone then I can handle Greedy.

9 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I like will g from wv more than Haskins 

Grier might be QB1 for me to actually. Great deep ball thrower. His touch on the deep ball is effortless. That game against Texas was something else and the throw to win it was as impressive as I've seen.