2019 NFL Draft Thread v.2

Totty

If Murray goes at 1, it couldn't cost that much to trade up to 2nd from 4th... after that, I wouldn't mind trading down a few picks to gain more assets since we lost assets on a potential Bosa trade up.... I really like Williams too, but he is too similar to Maurice Hurst who I think can be a pro bowl player

12 hours ago, Dessie said:

Everybody but Gruden according to you though. You have not criticised Gruden once despite DJ and DRC all quitting, the Mack trade, the Bryant trade, the FA acquisitions and the overall mismanagement since he took over.

It’s all a bit too easy to say sorry I was wrong but I’m right this time.

Reggie had his faults but the franchise was in a much better position than what he inherited and what it is now.

Reggie inherited trash. He made a mediocre roster with mediocre results. Yes, we should congratulate him for his countless successes.

Gruden hasn't done anything to inspire mad faith to this point. But I respect him for seeing a roster destined for perpetual mediocrity and not having it. Better to be bottom 5 with draft assets than bottom 10-15 with poor cap allocation. 

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Doing a Mock and literally every edge came off the board early. Polite, Burns Sweat, Ferrell, etc. We got QW at 4. Who would you guys select? 

1 or 2 edge players should fall to 24.  I am starting to lean towards drafting WRs instead and addressing the edge in FA.  Would rather give $15-18 to a DE then $12-14 to Tyrell Williams.

22 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

If Murray goes at 1, it couldn't cost that much to trade up to 2nd from 4th... after that, I wouldn't mind trading down a few picks to gain more assets since we lost assets on a potential Bosa trade up.... I really like Williams too, but he is too similar to Maurice Hurst who I think can be a pro bowl player

Quinnen Williams isn't similar to Mo Hurst.

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Doing a Mock and literally every edge came off the board early. Polite, Burns Sweat, Ferrell, etc. We got QW at 4. Who would you guys select? 

Would look to target Josh Jacobs, TJ Hockenson, Noah Fant, AJ Brown, Nassir Adderly, Devin Bush, and/or Mack Wilson.

On 3/2/2019 at 12:05 PM, Humble_Beast said:

It would cost a ton. You'd be asking the niners to pass up the number one player in the draft at their biggest need. They are not doing that without a haul

Archived