2019 NFL Draft Thread v.2

Totty

45 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Key started to come on and will much better next year, same Mack doubters his first season doing the same thing with Key!

Disagree. Mack was already a beast against the run in year 1. He flashed a lot more than Key. Nothing against the guy but I agree with everyone else that he won't be our best pass rusher long term. Which is fine since he doesn't have to be

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

A lot of players don't develop, just saying.... Vernon Gholston got zero sacks as a rookie and then fizzled out of the league with zero sacks. 

Ouch. I can remember loving gholston..

missed hard on him. 

Since I mentioned that let me do a  recap who I wanted with our 1st since I been watching the draft when we were on the clock:

04- Sean Taylor (RIP still makes me sad)

05- I honestly don’t remember but A Rod was taken rt after lol...dam

06-Ernie Sims (that was bad) 

07- ......Russell

08-Gholston

09- Eugene Monroe

10-Anthony Davis

11- no first, but I was in love with JJ Watt and Cam Jordan..probably would have went cam Jordan 

12- no first or 2nd

13- Star Lotuletti 

14-Aaron Donald

15- Vic Beasley 

16- Robert Nkemdiche 

17- Tak Mckinnley 

18- Tremaine Edmunds 

not great..but wayy better than McKenzie 

My issue with Key is that I haven't really saw strength or speed/burst/quickness from him. Oh and he showed super limited pass rush move "set"

At DE I would want at least one of those even from a rookie...

During this offseason he can get stronger, but during that process I doubt that he will also get quicker. 

Hopefully he gets stronger and develops against the run plus adds a few pass rush moves. This way he can be a solid #3 or #2...

We still need a dominant #1DE and possibly another impactfull guy to rush.

This is why I would like to see a veteran addition and an early draft pick.

Then we could have a nice trio or maybe a nice quartett with Calhoun, who showed as much or more to me than Key...

11 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Watching this Texas vs Georgia bowl game 

bp what happened to ya squad 

They were not up for the game. They lost interest when they didn't get a playoff bid, played a C game. Lacked focus, turned the ball over, etc. Fromm missed some big throws, Sorry performance from them after flexing on social media leading up to the game 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

They were not up for the game. They lost interest when they didn't get a playoff bid, played a C game. Lacked focus, turned the ball over, etc. Fromm missed some big throws, Sorry performance from them after flexing on social media leading up to the game 

Very impressed by Texas defense and their oline they controlled the trenches

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Charles Omenihu is an underrated player. He's a top 50 player IMO in this draft full of talented Dline players. Excited about him

Agree my friend agree he made some money in that game. 

Also surprised Riley wr disappeared 

texas db’s played well also and of course my boy reed from uga was solid

6 hours ago, Rolni said:

What would you say if Arizona is willing to trade the 1\1 for our 1\4 and one of the other 1's?

At 1\1 we could take Bosa and we would still have a 2nd first rounder...I would do it personally...

Only if Mayock and Gruden are 100% sure Bosa is the Guy, this has to be a joint decision no finger pointing if it doesn't pan out

Just now, BigPerro said:

Only if Mayock and Gruden are 100% sure Bosa is the Guy, this has to be a joint decision no finger pointing if it doesn't pan out

I'm not 100% sold on Bosa something just bugs me about him not sure what it is

9 hours ago, Rolni said:

What would you say if Arizona is willing to trade the 1\1 for our 1\4 and one of the other 1's?

At 1\1 we could take Bosa and we would still have a 2nd first rounder...I would do it personally...

That is the last thing id want. I want trade downs, not up. 

Archived