Trade Brown for what?

mwalker

7 hours ago, warfelg said:

Rather interesting take. 

maybe he will tell people after he retires, but I doubt he would say anything now. Did he have any erratic behaviour incidents prior to this? This was a regular occurrence in 80's football and that doesn't mean it's ok to do either

AB trade shower thoughts edition:

Antonio Brown + 20 +2020 6th for 2 + 34 + Goodwin. 

#2 overall pick - Nick Bosa EDGE OSU. Bosa and Watt off the edges spells headaches for opposing offenses. Nick is versatile enough to pull the 2-4-5 OLB duty while not letting us get run all over. As a pass rusher he might be better than Joey, his brother. 

Trade 34 + 2020 3rd to Oakland for 24

#24 pick - Greedy Williams CB LSU. Williams is a long corner with good speed. He can be beat in zone as he does get locked in at times. His ball skills are near elite for his age. 

#52 pick -Kelvin Harmon WR NC State. 6’3” 215. Big body. Not fast but can get downfield easily. Strong hands. 

4 hours ago, warfelg said:

AB trade shower thoughts edition:

Antonio Brown + 20 +2020 6th for 2 + 34 + Goodwin. 

#2 overall pick - Nick Bosa EDGE OSU. Bosa and Watt off the edges spells headaches for opposing offenses. Nick is versatile enough to pull the 2-4-5 OLB duty while not letting us get run all over. As a pass rusher he might be better than Joey, his brother. 

Trade 34 + 2020 3rd to Oakland for 24

#24 pick - Greedy Williams CB LSU. Williams is a long corner with good speed. He can be beat in zone as he does get locked in at times. His ball skills are near elite for his age. 

#52 pick -Kelvin Harmon WR NC State. 6’3” 215. Big body. Not fast but can get downfield easily. Strong hands. 

I think SanFran trades back to #6 with NY Giants.  Then trades that pick for the Steelers pick plus AB.  Maybe some more thrown in but those top 10 picks are over valued.  Lets say 1.6 + 3.67 for 1.20 + AB.  Then, i would hope the Steelers move back with Denver ( as Elway targets Murry) and picks up and extra 3rd.  Then picks D. White.

6 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I think SanFran trades back to #6 with NY Giants.  Then trades that pick for the Steelers pick plus AB.  Maybe some more thrown in but those top 10 picks are over valued.  Lets say 1.6 + 3.67 for 1.20 + AB.  Then, i would hope the Steelers move back with Denver ( as Elway targets Murry) and picks up and extra 3rd.  Then picks D. White.

Thatd be great but I would love to see Brown traded to the redskins, lions, or cardinals.

11 hours ago, August4th said:

wonder who AB will do this interview with

The most AB thing I could think of would be waiting and doing something that would be aired on Super Bowl Sunday. He can't make it to the big game, but he sure as hell can steal some headlines...

I'm not even going to entertain an argument about CTE causing Brown's behavior.

So on Colin Cowherd's show on FS1/Fox Sports Radio, James Harrison was on yesterday, and talked a little about AB.  He said AB hasn't told him directly, but was insistent that the relationship between AB and Ben is fine and not the reason for the fracture, believes that AB just needs a new home and it's been too long in Pittsburgh, said it's not Tomlin, and it's purely a respect issue for AB.

I call complete BS on this.  Sorry, but respect issue?  The Steelers gave him the most non-QB guarantees in franchise history, made him the highest paid WR (until the ODB contract), 5 years being the leading targets/catches/yards WR, 2013/15/17 team MVP.  Respect my ***.

Archived