Trade Brown for what?

mwalker

So doing some reading up, it seems as though nothing of going to come out of it because the woman admitted to pushing her way into his residence, refused to leave, and told police that she’s the one the escalated the incident. 

Not defending what Brown did at all, but it’s sounding like she is admitting she was really in the wrong. 

Also, this was over a darn haircut? Really? Unless he’s completely delinquent on his child support, he already helped with that. Mostly since child support is about helping bay for all of the kids needs. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

I'd be surprised if SF is still in on him with the domestic disturbance. After Foster, it'd be really terrible optics for them, and this regime can't afford to make another risky acquisition and have it blow up in their face

Understood, but I’m just using that as an example. It’s harder to part with known assets than it is to part with things not set in stone. 

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

No way we trade him to Indy.

Trade him to Washington.  They may not even have a QB next year.

I agree and reports suggested that the Steelers were going to try to trade him do an NFC team anyway dude I was just trying to think of a team that might need a wide receiver legitimately I'm not even serious Indianapolis actually fits that mold

8 hours ago, warfelg said:
So doing some reading up, it seems as though nothing of going to come out of it because the woman admitted to pushing her way into his residence, refused to leave, and told police that she’s the one the escalated the incident. 

Not defending what Brown did at all, but it’s sounding like she is admitting she was really in the wrong. 

Also, this was over a darn haircut? Really? Unless he’s completely delinquent on his child support, he already helped with that. Mostly since child support is about helping bay for all of the kids needs. 

im sure she changed her tune after AB threatened her, threatened her money or future money if she didnt change her story,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats usually what happens when they decide not to press charges/tell the truth.

but who knows, other than the 2 of them, what really happened

19 hours ago, warfelg said:

Ah yes, sorry we all forgot every coach is supposed to be on video chat with players 24/7 and not allow any interaction with others in the offseason.

ummm, never said that but make it up if it makes you feel better.

besides that, what does this statement have to do with the HC?

rooney is the one that said that

Archived