David Johnson-good buy low next year?

Pool

Have a feeling after this years disappointing season that many owners will be very wary of drafting DJ which could lead to a steal for another owner. We know the talent is there but the question is will the Cards be a better team next year? Will they utilize DJ correctly? I have a feeling he will have a big bounce back year and any owner who grabs in the 2nd round (ADP guesstimate) will be happy they did. What's your guys thoughts?

Will depend on what they set up offensively. I figure he still goes in round 2

The two guys in looking at for good value next year are Joe mixon (he had a really strong season though the bulk numbers don't show it, I don't think his draft stick will go up considerable from this year) and dalvin cook (I think he goes in round three, and with him being fully healthy, I think there's good upside there). 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2019 at 2:56 AM, Forge said:

Will depend on what they set up offensively. I figure he still goes in round 2

The two guys in looking at for good value next year are Joe mixon (he had a really strong season though the bulk numbers don't show it, I don't think his draft stick will go up considerable from this year) and dalvin cook (I think he goes in round three, and with him being fully healthy, I think there's good upside there). 

Agreed.  Too early to tell at this point, but my plan is to get one of the high end RBs in the 1st and targeting DJ, Cook and Mixon in the 2nd (in that order).  I think all three will get you solid RB 2 numbers (disregarding injury risks) as a floor and have a high ceiling of a RB1. 

• 3 weeks later...